Recent content by DefinitelyLegit

1. D

Old freecam

I think he means instead of simulating physics it freezes you at the point where you enabled freecam
  2. D

Vape Lite Suggestion

A NoFall that isn't packet based straight up won't work on multiplayer games
  3. D

why killaura didn't work?

Disable antibot
  4. D

When??

He's been doing lots of lite updates
  5. D

Vape V4 on Badlion Client (LATEST UPDATE)

Check the date when this was posted pls
  6. D

vape v4 inject into clients

You have to take ownership of the folder first or it won't work
  7. D

Auto Block Clutch

This shouldn't be too hard. Scaffold already has to check if the block under you is replaceable before it places blocks. It would be pretty easy to make a separate module that basically uses the same code but has a wider search area. If the block under you is air, try one block out. If it's...
  8. D

Will hitbox expanders on vape lite trigger the anti cheat on Hypixel?

If you hit the bot a little bit you won't get banned, but if you hit it too much you will probably get banned
  9. D

By the way about that really blatant hack

The 3 second "teleport" is probably just blink
  10. D

Safe Settings For Hypixel Main

Some people long-term with much higher settings and haven't been banned lol
  11. D

Better mouse control

For Refill's mouse control option, instead of having the cursor stop at every pot, it might be a better idea to have it move in a slightly curvy path while shift-clicking on each pot as it passes, without stopping the cursor. Also, on the first cursor movement (when it moves the cursor from the...
  12. D

Legit AutoArmour

A mouse control option (like in the new update with Refill) would also be pretty pog
  13. D

How to PM?

I see it under your profile but not under Zeus's profile, Imma just contact support lmao
  14. D

How to PM?

I just got a bug report confirmed by Zeus but there's no button saying "start conversation" under his profile for me. How do I PM Zeus lol
  15. D

Reply no if gay

pp