Recent content by daron

1. D

THE BEST BYPASS METHOD 2K23 BYPASS ANY SS!

bro in my country, if you type like adobe premiere or something like that, the first result on google isnt like adobe.com website but are Adobe Premiere Crcked and things like that
  2. D

Fake AutoBlock

Vape edition: Vape V4 Suggestion Description: Fake AutoBlock like any other clients in KillAura. I want it because in my perspective, it looks good visually, and I like it a lot. And of course, it's "fake" autoblock so it doesn't flag. Video Reference (Not required):
  3. D

Echo is a joke

Ocean is obviously a better choice nowadays. It's free, and moreover, I think it's even better than paid Echo
  4. D

Can v4 inject into 1.16.5???

it does boost a lil bit but barely noticable. 21h2 is still newer then 1903 isnt it?😁
  5. D

"I need help."

oh sorry i misunderstood. i thought you get flashing screen when open gui. yea in that case, if u cant open the gui using normal bind u use, u will have to ctrl+home.
  6. D

Can v4 inject into 1.16.5???

**tôi là ng việt** possibly because of the windows version. as far as i know and have tested, i tried open it in windows 11 (insider program, 12/2022), it shows the new visual. and windows 10, i get the old visual of injecting window. edit: merryzz seems to be using windows 10 too. so it's...
  7. D

I can't inject the old Vape

**not a native chinese + used google translate** try to contact vape support. oh and also give me the stage number that you're stuck in.
  8. D

"I need help."

i used to get that. just contact vape support and tell them to reset ur account (to delete all the configs and settings in ur acc) and ur done
  9. D

bored

im assuming that you were talking about the "Soar Client" that sleepyfish himself skidded and add modules + plus that client his. i, myself, feel this client isnt kind af any hacks.
  10. D

bored

they are fine but if they add it, the hypixel's effects are just like... like why would ppl buy them if they had this
  11. D

bored

ngl this piece actually looks modern, more than cloud client also this feels illegal in hypixel bcuz it has kill effects, which kinda make hypixel's effect wasteful i suppose
  12. D

bored

its just im bored at midnight, messing around with the new client called soar (made in Japan) and found out that it is actually compatible. idk just posting bcuz i havent posted any
  13. D

NEW ✨ CHEAP ✨ALT✨SHOP ✨45 CENT HYPIXEL ✨

vape v4 update tmmr of 10 hrs upcoming better
  14. D

self destruct

thanks for explaining it. but still, there are reasons why they choose others over than vape lite, which i suppose it was the appearance. dont get me wrong, the vape lite still have a good gui, but maybe those have things like better customization at its appearance or smth, eg as a text gui.
  15. D

self destruct

also not to mention, the update frequency of screenshare detecting tools is insanely fast, which left clients are not being updated that frequent may not bypass them anymore, and left being detected. but still, there almost barely a server which screenshare anymore.