Recent content by Daddy 0

1. D

What is going to happen?

You sure he is the only retard? I get you got a lot of hate but this type of autism can't be left alone.
  2. D

Does Vape Lite Bypass?

Does anybody read the tutoriantals page, left control + home will self destruct at any time, and vape lite is external, you just click x and shift delete
  3. D

bypassed with lite on faithful

Ikr I know staff on a randy server that decompile the jar and take parts of it and check it in ph2, the glory of vape lite(I don't code either nor no if this is true so no hate) but since it's a .exe I'm pretty sure it leaves no strings as it's not java
  4. D

@manthe vape lite for $12.00

It won't let me get a monthly in a giftcard
  5. D

@manthe vape lite for $12.00

I was one of the first people to buy vape lite but I only have $12.00 on my giftcard right now and I just wanna know if theirs anyway I could get it for $12 I perfectly understand if you don't wanna @Manthe2.0 Give me no hate @Ryan @Kryptic xD I'm just wondering as I'm short a few bucks and...
  6. D

Vape V2 Revamp

I think a revamp is needed, too many strings and shit I can't use vape anymore
  7. D

How do i change my HWID ?

I have that problem two
  8. D

Manthe with never make a mac client...

Drek is good on a mac.
  9. D

Vape LITE (2017) (Bypass PHRASING) (NO ALERTS)

lol you're not cool
  10. D

Changing you're HWID without fac reset

Nah I saw you're post on the other thread, i tried it several times but on vape site and the blsquads hwid checker, my old one comes up
  11. D

Changing you're HWID without fac reset

How do u do it? Most programs don't work and tutoriantals, any legit working ones that bypass blsquads HWID checker and vapes?
  12. D

Vape lite autoclicker

make it work in inventory so I can record with it and not use refill and make it obvious af