Recent content by CoreNine

1. C

Question About Transferring Vape Accounts

Had a quick question regarding the transfer of a VapeV4 account across computers. So say I had a VapeV4 account, and I would like to GIVE that account away to someone else. How would I go about doing this? Please note that I want to GIVE my VapeV4 account to him, not let him use it...
  2. C

Combat HUD

UHC Is one of those games that has hackers every other game who tend to roll the game. I don't play Duels and other games like that. Unfortunately I chose to main one with hackers in it 24/7
  3. C

Combat HUD

Don't know what you mean by this?
  4. C

Combat HUD

I would never Aura in a competitive game such as Duels, the Pit Skywars or Bedwars. Those games will easily get you banned within the hour or so depending on time. UHC and Mega Walls are games that "require" it due to the massive influx of people using bhop and kill aura.
  5. C

Combat HUD

Kill Auraing is always blatant. How you use it depends if you actually get banned or not :p
  6. C

Combat HUD

Please Note: "Closet" Cheating with kill aura ALWAYS comes with risks. You have to make sure the game has little to no staff members online at the time, as well as making sure the game mode does not support video playback or any other sort of proof ensuring method. Please Make Sure You Turn...
  7. C

Combat HUD

I was not aware you can do this, I had imagined it was similar to Lunar Client where you could not inject a hacked client into a PvP Client. Thanks for the help!
  8. C

Combat HUD

By this do you mean using Badlion at the same time as VapeV4? Or choosing between one or the other? The current game I play on Hypixel is rarely winnable without some sort of combat advantage due to all the closet cheaters and bhoppers. Which is why I chose to play on V4 for the majority of my...
  9. C

Combat HUD

Can't Wait! Hope it gets implemented
  10. C

Combat HUD

So this is not necessarily a suggestion as much as it is a question.. I have been playing with Vape V4 For around a month now, and I love it. The Kill Aura is amazing and the closet cheats are top tier. One question I have is does anyone know why Vape V4 has not added a combat HUD yet? By...
  11. C

Kill Aura

Just wondering what kill aura settings you guys are using and if using 2 targets is possible at all Want to up my game against bhoppers
  12. C

Hypixel Kill Aura

So using Autoblock is fine? I'm on 1.8.9 using Forge. It would not get me WatchDog banned on Hypixel?
  13. C

Hypixel Kill Aura

I have recently purchased Vape V4 and I was wondering a few things about settings and such on Hypixel. I fully understand that Kill Aura is a very blatant setting and I am aware of the risks. Here are my settings: APS - 10-14 Switch Delay - .300 Swing Range - 4.2 Attack Range - 4.1 Max Angle -...