Recent content by azecgz

1. A

Bedwars 110 ping hypixel

I get accusated a lot in bedwars with 3.1 reach and 16 cps, any particular reason ?
  2. A

Reach closet cheating settings for hypixel bedwars? I average between 20-30ms..

use 15 cps autoclicker and aim assist, and w tap, u will be invincible and unbannable, trust me and no reach ur ping is to god, if u want to use rach use beafer net 50 ms
  3. A

Vape v4 Badlion Crash

it's because u have Badlion anti cheat, u have to disable it, then restart ur computer and enjoy hacking
  4. A

Vape v4 Badlion Crash

don't trash, i use badlion and my vape works in badlion
  5. A

how to win any trade in mmc?

learn to w tap, vape w tap isn't very good so learn by yourself w tap and i promise you that you will be better and if u play classic, use fihsing rod macro
  6. A

Hypixel settings classic duel

so what can i do to get more wins in Hypixel whithout a ban or report plz!
  7. A

the problem is that i am actually a very good player, i use legit config in Minemen and i am one of the best players in the server, i hold one of the longest winstreaks there and i beat minemen best players but in hypixel it's different, i use more blatant config and i still get clapped and i...
  8. A

Hi i play on hypixel with 130 ms and i set a ping rage of 20 ms to play with people that have similar ping, My settings are : Reach: 3.1-3.3 Autoclick: 15-20 Aim assist: 30-60-360 and i am a very good rod player, but i still get claped, like a lot by other players what am i doing wrong...