Recent content by Anonymous27

1. Anonymous27

RMB AUTOCLICKER KEYSTROKES BYPASS

Can you add an "AutoClick" but for the right click? Like a FastPlace, but it works with KeyStrokes, to record videos of skywars, and do "breezily-bridge" Like a jitter click, but right click. - Sorry for the English, I'm using Google Translate. :p Like this ...
  2. Anonymous27

Inventory Cleaner

finnytom Please make a feature so you can clean your inventory for unwanted things (armor thats lower than what you have on, duplicate swords, bows, etc)
  3. Anonymous27

w-tap not work in vape v3

:P
  4. Anonymous27

¿Suggestions ignored? (Message for the developers)

To be more eye-catching and easier to read and understand the message that is being given
  5. Anonymous27

Basically they add things that users ask for not to the point of Blatant, just a few more functions.
  6. Anonymous27

☛ The creators of Vape , see the suggestions we give them? It is good that they comment on the suggestions that can be made, and those that do not. Or at least do something to make it look like "seen" I do not know if it's a lot to ask, but it would also be good if there are updates more often...
  7. Anonymous27

Inventory Cleaner

+10000000000000
  8. Anonymous27

How "public profiles" works

?
  9. Anonymous27

- RMB AUTOCLICK (BYPASS KEYSTROKES MOD) -

As? Give me an example
  10. Anonymous27

Can you add an "AutoClick" but for the right click? Like a FastPlace, but it works with KeyStrokes, to record videos of skywars, and do "breezily-bridge" Like a jitter click, but right click. Sorry for the English, I'm using Google Translate. :p Like this ...
  11. Anonymous27

Can you add an "AutoClick" but for the right click? Like a FastPlace, but it works with KeyStrokes, to record videos of skywars, and do "breezily-bridge" Like a jitter click, but right click. - Sorry for the English, I'm using Google Translate. :p Like this ...
  12. Anonymous27

¿What is the function of the "MisPlace" option?

Thank you very much!
  13. Anonymous27

¿What is the function of the "MisPlace" option?

What is the "MisPlace" option in the Reach section? If there are, ¿what role does it have?. I would appreciate it, regards. - Sorry for the English, I'm using Google Translator. :confused:
  14. Anonymous27

What will be new in version 2.50?

lov manthe