Recent content by 九重上

1. Any good Kill aura settings for a main account closet 20 - 40 ms?

its 2 annoying when im bridging and someone hits me and im stuck so my reaction time is delayed
  2. Banned on hypixel for legit settings

ohh okay lol i was bouta say
  3. Banned on hypixel for legit settings

use 3.0 - 3.2 reach and it doesnt ban if u use very blatant reach it will 100% ban
  4. Banned on hypixel for legit settings

fastplace bans!?!? or is their anyother module called misplace
  5. What should I say when I get told a tricky question about how where I am and the level I'm at.

What star? Should I like stop hacking after reaching a certain star/ level?
  6. VAPES BED BREAKER FULLY BYPASSES HYPIXEL

util i beleive. its there with bedplates
  7. What should I say when I get told a tricky question about how where I am and the level I'm at.

Oh another good one, ty. I'll do yours and December's recommendation. ty
  8. What should I say when I get told a tricky question about how where I am and the level I'm at.

Just a lil worried lol, im new to vape and everything and since im doing this on my main I'd rather not be banned in any way shape or form
  9. What should I say when I get told a tricky question about how where I am and the level I'm at.

tl;dr What's a good excuse to come up with when a high star player asks how are you queuing with people way above your skill level. Example: 7Star queues with a 247Star In Hypixel Bedwars I am a 7 star , but I'm queuing consistently with people in the 100's+ . I even queued with a level 247 and...
  10. How to use Tellybridge mode

Oh okay rip
  11. How to use Tellybridge mode

The block disappears before I can finish the telly , is it hypixel anti cheat or something else? if so how can i fix it
  12. VAPES BED BREAKER FULLY BYPASSES HYPIXEL

oh ok. is it fine if i just used it once out of curiosity?
  13. VAPES BED BREAKER FULLY BYPASSES HYPIXEL

is it bannable like on my main?