vape v5

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
why did it jump from vape v 3.28 to v4??
also, its taking forever to update vape v4 @Manthe
sorry for being impatient (although its geniunley been 6 months so im expecting some major updates and new modules)
I’ve actually heard of a few new things coming to v4 and this update should be pretty cool. Also idk how soon these things are but vape will have modules such as keystrokes, motion blur, etc

ErnMore

Social Credit
I’ve actually heard of a few new things coming to v4 and this update should be pretty cool. Also idk how soon these things are but vape will have modules such as keystrokes, motion blur, etc
tf? Vape will never have keystrokes or motion blur or any module like that, anyone seeing someone with those particular keystrokes is gonna know that guy is using vape, I doubt you have any information buddy!

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
tf? Vape will never have keystrokes or motion blur or any module like that, anyone seeing someone with those particular keystrokes is gonna know that guy is using vape, I doubt you have any information buddy!
He used to be vape staff and is friends with mante

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Manthe said it himself on the forums tho?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Someone suggested it and he said he will implement it in the future, as well as people that know manthe such as marrou confirming it

idc9999

Social Credit
Someone suggested it and he said he will implement it in the future, as well as people that know manthe such as marrou confirming it
OMG OMG
can u say some things that you know might be in vape v4, like all modules yk of PLZ.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
He used to be vape staff and is friends with mante
The only ex-staff is @James please do not degrade his fragile honor with fake news.

This isn’t 2017 people aren’t using keystrokes or similar for any practical reason such as a means of proving they aren’t hacking. Vape “bypasses” any of those, that’s not what they’re being used for. They are almost entirely used for aesthetics.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
The only ex-staff is @James please do not degrade his fragile honor with fake news.

This isn’t 2017 people aren’t using keystrokes or similar for any practical reason such as a means of proving they aren’t hacking. Vape “bypasses” any of those, that’s not what they’re being used for. They are almost entirely used for aesthetics.
oh I thought he was

processos

Social Credit

lol you can't like your post bad