Config Code: 687e6ea3-d9b6-4d73-8d2c-716ed970199d
GUI Bind: .
Server-IP: mc.Blockdrop.org

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
if for any reason I get banned, blockdrop bans ip or just nickname?
Both but they don't have an AntiVPN check so you can just create a new alt account and choose any VPN service provider.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
unrelated but kinda related for this config and the blocksmc config u posted a while ago. How can i never be banned but still stomp? Also what does the vpn do?

wym by make a new account?
Just use Vape V4's in game cracked alt login.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You can do that by pressing the GUI bind while in the multiplayer tab.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
unrelated but kinda related for this config and the blocksmc config u posted a while ago. How can i never be banned but still stomp? Also what does the vpn do?
Vpn lets you evade ip bans. For blocksmc (very active staff) use regular hypixel closet settings, for blockdrop you could probably go semi-blatant and bhop + killaura on a toggle since staff aren't as active on there from my experience.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Vpn lets you evade ip bans. For blocksmc (very active staff) use regular hypixel closet settings, for blockdrop you could probably go semi-blatant and bhop + killaura on a toggle since staff aren't as active on there from my experience.
BlocksMC staff will ban for litearlly anything. I suggest using something like 3.05-3.15 for reach and using 137-173 scaffold,fastplace on 1 or 2.
Also don't use high aimassist,they'll ban you for killaura.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
BlocksMC staff will ban for litearlly anything. I suggest using something like 3.05-3.15 for reach and using 137-173 scaffold,fastplace on 1 or 2.
Also don't use high aimassist,they'll ban you for killaura.
Yeah, i've gotten banned for switching armor too quickly (legit btw) and legit scaffold on a low delay several times. Usually I use 3,4-3,7 reach though and then blatant settings on a toggle + nuking beds when I feel like it and I usually last for a while as long as the account isn't new since they spectate new accounts.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yeah, i've gotten banned for switching armor too quickly (legit btw) and legit scaffold on a low delay several times. Usually I use 3,4-3,7 reach though and then blatant settings on a toggle + nuking beds when I feel like it and I usually last for a while as long as the account isn't new since they spectate new accounts.
Tbh,no server can have half decent staff.
Hypixel staff are way too careful.BlocksMC staff false ban too much,MMC I believe has staff very rarely active and they ban the same way Hypixel staff do and so on.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Tbh,no server can have half decent staff.
Hypixel staff are way too careful.BlocksMC staff false ban too much,MMC I believe has staff very rarely active and they ban the same way Hypixel staff do and so on.
Hypixel staff are alright, most of them are nice and mature + they only ban when its certain someone is cheating (which is a good thing, considering how unstable the server is). Wouldn't know anything about potentially corrupt staff though.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Hypixel staff are alright, most of them are nice and mature + they only ban when its certain someone is cheating (which is a good thing, considering how unstable the server is). Wouldn't know anything about potentially corrupt staff though.
Do they not base bans off watchdog logs or am I in the wrong? Watchdog doesn't really detect stuff unless it's really blatant. Also I doubt that they ban for anything lower than 3.3 since one of my friends is using that on raven (Vape and Raven have the same reach btw) for atleast a year and he's still not banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Do they not base bans off watchdog logs or am I in the wrong? Watchdog doesn't really detect stuff unless it's really blatant. Also I doubt that they ban for anything lower than 3.3 since one of my friends is using that on raven (Vape and Raven have the same reach btw) for atleast a year and he's still not banned.
Reach is equally detected on any client, there's no such thing as a reach bypass (distance is measured, so reach method doesn't matter) unless you use some kind of disabler to disable reach checks. Watchdog doesn't detect reach afaik, at most hits above 4,25 blocks will be cancelled. Velocity isn't detected either except for vertical + negative horizontal velocity on higher values.

When it comes to closet cheating, which ideally shouldn't set off any logs no they don't use watchdog for that. I wouldn't know but purely guessing they probably have multiple tools to find out if someone is closet cheating, one of which is atlas & replays. They have to account for a lot of things too, if you were to toggle 0 0 velocity once when breaking a bed you probably wouldn't get banned even if staff checked that replay (as it can happen legit if you get set back, has happened me when I tried breaking a bed). I would assume staff check for consistency too, if you get consistent reach hits or only teleport (blink) when convenient you would get banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Watchdog doesn't detect reach afaik, at most hits above 4,25 blocks will be cancelled.
I think that it does detect it but on very high values (4+ blocks) but I guess that we won't really know. Thanks for clearing some things up.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I think that it does detect it but on very high values (4+ blocks) but I guess that we won't really know. Thanks for clearing some things up.
Reach on high values could create logs/be detected. They've certainly tried before and once they get their transactions in order both reach and velocity would, eventually be fully patched. They have long ways to go but its possible and it will probably happen at some point (although it might take a long time), I wouldn't be surprised if backtrack became the new closet cheating meta when/if this happens.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
im known in the tnt tag, i hop every like 3 games and i get banned every like 2 months

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
for blockdrop you could probably go semi-blatant and bhop + killaura on a toggle since staff aren't as active on there from my experience.
As you can't report anyone in-game, you have to report someone on their forums and then you also have to have evidence that they were cheating like a recording. I only encountered one staff one the server ever and that was only on 2 days of many on which I was playing on the server. His IGN is NotDaBoss with some numbers at the end. So you can safely toggle speed and Blatant Scaffold if no one sees you (like in the pit).

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
As you can't report anyone in-game, you have to report someone on their forums and then you also have to have evidence that they were cheating like a recording. I only encountered one staff one the server ever and that was only on 2 days of many on which I was playing on the server. His IGN is NotDaBoss with some numbers at the end. So you can safely toggle speed and Blatant Scaffold if no one sees you (like in the pit).
i once got false banned by a corrupt mod, then unbanned 15 minutes later, then 2 weeks later i got the mod demoted for 4 blocking and letting his friends cheat