what's backtrack and should i use it on hypixel?

bootx64efi

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '19
Nobody can ban you for using jump reset, since everybody can do that, unless the server prevents it.
this is wrong. AGC, Matrix & Polar detect it + sl1nky dev also says its detectable
1710430325259.png
1EJqelf.png

nhGzsZl.png

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So main safe?
The jump reset option doesn't do anything abnormal and is not detectable by itself. Anticheats can detect that because it reduces the knockback, it's a default minecraft behavior, however to prevent this it's recommended to use a low % such as 30. It's personnal preference, and yes you can use it on your main if you want.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
GUYS! As long as it works on Hypixel everything is fine, stop arguing as all of you are partially wrong

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
i dont want to create another thread but are these scaffold settings good for closet cheating on main? Ik @Merryzz has them listed in their thread however it seems too fast when I do it.1710434404513.png

jimmymouse

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
The jump reset option doesn't do anything abnormal and is not detectable by itself. Anticheats can detect that because it reduces the knockback, it's a default minecraft behavior, however to prevent this it's recommended to use a low % such as 30. It's personnal preference, and yes you can use it on your main if you want.
Would hit select on 20% fuck me up if I’m combining someone by not hitting them? How does it work