what's backtrack and should i use it on hypixel?

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
im using vape for cheating in hypixel bedwars with main acc. I use reach 3.4 blocks 80% velo, rightclicker, autoclicker. I happened to notice people use fakelag before blatantly. What are good settings and whats backtrack?

ixol

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '23
First, If on you main acc, DON'T USE REACH, use backtrack lag based 50-50 MS . Backtrack allows you to hit your enemy from its previous location. Use JumpReset velo 20% and use dynamic fakelag 150 MS 3 transmission

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
First, If on you main acc, DON'T USE REACH, use backtrack lag based 50-50 MS . Backtrack allows you to hit your enemy from its previous location. Use JumpReset velo 20% and use dynamic fakelag 150 MS 3 transmission
are you trying to get me banned?

ivixx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
im using vape for cheating in hypixel bedwars with main acc. I use reach 3.4 blocks 80% velo, rightclicker, autoclicker. I happened to notice people use fakelag before blatantly. What are good settings and whats backtrack?
backtrack allows you to hit your opponents previous position essentially giving you reach but in an "undetectable" way

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
backtrack allows you to hit your opponents previous position essentially giving you reach but in an "undetectable" way
Backtrack isn't invulnerable to anticheats, it just depends of your settings.
also isnt reach with a chance the most main safe option rn? never been banned over reach.
It depends of the anticheat, if you can use reach then use reach, it's more reliable.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Backtrack is not inherently safer than reach. Any lag based modules, on any client, can be detected by anticheats.
Backtrack isn't invulnerable to anticheats, it just depends of your settings.

It depends of the anticheat, if you can use reach then use reach, it's more reliable.
I'll reply from the title of the post, "Main safe on Hypixel?"
ive heard people getting banned over it. Isnt it like hit boxes?
It never did or we don't have people saying they got banned (+ proof), so no it won't ban.
also isnt reach with a chance the most main safe option rn? never been banned over reach.
Reach will NEVER be as safe as BackTrack
20% velocity? lmao what kind of joke is this. Also how can i use backtrack without faking lag? Easy ban
FakeLag Dynamic doesn't add much to backtrack... if you have 150ms, the server consider you can hit the previous positions if it's not a bad ac.
20% Jump Reset Velo is a good Main safe
are you trying to get me banned?
Sorry bro were sosry to tey held u dkono sry pls ;(;(;(
3.4 reach is too high, even if you're 250ms
Use 3.1-3.2 or BackTrack
BackTrack let you hit a previous player position, anticheats can't flag it or they get a lot of falses flags, it is a good reach alternative

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
I'll reply from the title of the post, "Main safe on Hypixel?"

It never did or we don't have people saying they got banned (+ proof), so no it won't ban.

Reach will NEVER be as safe as BackTrack

FakeLag Dynamic doesn't add much to backtrack... if you have 150ms, the server consider you can hit the previous positions if it's not a bad ac.
20% Jump Reset Velo is a good Main safe

Sorry bro were sosry to tey held u dkono sry pls ;(;(;(

3.4 reach is too high, even if you're 250ms
Use 3.1-3.2 or BackTrack
BackTrack let you hit a previous player position, anticheats can't flag it or they get a lot of falses flags, it is a good reach alternative
And is my 80% velocity 100% without jump reset safe or too risky? Thanks anyway for the help.