W-tap Settings?

Wolff

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
Hypixel 65-80ms
3.1-3-3 reach
how would I setup a config for w-tap, I don't understand the delay and post delay. any help would be appreciated, thanks!

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Hypixel 65-80ms
3.1-3-3 reach
how would I setup a config for w-tap, I don't understand the delay and post delay. any help would be appreciated, thanks!
I wouldn't recommend you using W-Tab as it can actually be dectected if you don't toggle it sometimes. (You can test it by winning a boxing game on MineMen and then your W-Tab stats will be around 100%.) If you still want to use it, here is my guess but correct if I'm wrong (@december). The normal delay is when you hit someone when it should press W for you. The post delay is when it releases W. So if you have the normal delay at 100ms and the post delay at 25ms and you hit somebody it would hold W for 25ms after 100ms.

Last edited:

Wolff

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
I wouldn't recommend you using W-Tab as it can actually be dectected if you don't toggle it sometimes. (You can test it by winning a boxing game on MineMen and then your W-Tab stats will be around 100%.) If you still want to use it here is my guess but correct if I'm wrong (@december). The normal delay is when you hit someone when it should W for you. The post delay is when it releases W. So if you have the normal delay at 100ms and the post delay at 25ms and you hit somebody it would hold W for 25ms after 100ms.
would it be safe to use on hypixel on a keybind?

A l o t i e

Social Credit
I wouldn't recommend you using W-Tab as it can actually be dectected if you don't toggle it sometimes. (You can test it by winning a boxing game on MineMen and then your W-Tab stats will be around 100%.) If you still want to use it here is my guess but correct if I'm wrong (@december). The normal delay is when you hit someone when it should W for you. The post delay is when it releases W. So if you have the normal delay at 100ms and the post delay at 25ms and you hit somebody it would hold W for 25ms after 100ms.
fucking retard.