Vape V4 directory

peeqa

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
Does anyone know where Vape V4 saves configs, settings and other data? (e.g. appdata/local/vape)

Sometimes when you reset the config, I think some data still remain, such as for example, the toggled legit mode HUD. I want to know if there are files that I can delete to reset all that and start from the beginning or maybe, remove traces of Vape from my system.

If there actually is a directory, knowing it might help people with problems such as the configs not loading or saving. Stuff like this happened to me on Lunar and I fixed them by deleting specific files in the Lunar folder. This might relate to Vape V4 as it also stores data and might have problems like this. Also I'm just curious lol.

There's a possibility that Vape doesn't have a directory and stores files in the .exe file somehow or uses for example, the registry. If so, I don't really need to know because I was just wondering if there is a public default Vape V4 directory/folder that stores configs and other data.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Does anyone know where Vape V4 saves configs, settings and other data? (e.g. appdata/local/vape)

Sometimes when you reset the config, I think some data still remain, such as for example, the toggled legit mode HUD. I want to know if there are files that I can delete to reset all that and start from the beginning or maybe, remove traces of Vape from my system.

If there actually is a directory, knowing it might help people with problems such as the configs not loading or saving. Stuff like this happened to me on Lunar and I fixed them by deleting specific files in the Lunar folder. This might relate to Vape V4 as it also stores data and might have problems like this. Also I'm just curious lol.

There's a possibility that Vape doesn't have a directory and stores files in the .exe file somehow or uses for example, the registry. If so, I don't really need to know because I was just wondering if there is a public default Vape V4 directory/folder that stores configs and other data.
A few months ago there was a folder called vapetextures somewhere on my harddisk but there were no files in it so I deleted it.