Vape Lite update

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Doubt u know a single thing about coding but sure sure :)
i dont care how much you know about coding, let me recap this thread for you mr. smart fucking hacker man. What you originally said was "Lunar 1.7.10 is supported" then Maurrou called you out on it (he is correct and you were completely wrong) then you defended your point to Maurrou when he has screenshots from Zeus aka Leftboob which prove that you are wrong, and now you are saying that it was a mistype.
sure sure :)

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
y'all stop being stupid and talking shit, VAPE LITE has te ability to inject into unsupported clients for 1.8.9 since december 13, NOW FOR 1.7.10, stop saying "lc is unsupported" it does not have to be said directly, there are many clients that in the past did not work like the rise client, lounge, cheatbreaker, now they do work, don't be stupid.

processos

Social Credit
y'all stop being stupid and talking shit, VAPE LITE has te ability to inject into unsupported clients for 1.8.9 since december 13, NOW FOR 1.7.10, stop saying "lc is unsupported" it does not have to be said directly, there are many clients that in the past did not work like the rise client, lounge, cheatbreaker, now they do work, don't be stupid.
vape lite just searches for running minecraft differently than vape v4 (maybe it searches better or it may be inaccurate and inject on java applications that aren't minecraft I guess), tries to inject to that process, and might work, but it doesn't means it's supported

Shitterdown

Social Credit
just because something works doesnt mean it is supported

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
just because something works doesnt mean it is supported
exactly. vape is still buggy with lite so idk why they think work = supported. hell blc works with v4 but its buggy as hell. do you see manthe saying that blc is supported? didnt think so tbh

Last edited:
VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
exactly. vape is still buggy with lite so idk why they think work = supported. hell blc works with v4 but its buggy as hell. do you see manthe saying that blc is supported? didnt think so tbh
BLC is a product from ESL Gaming online, Lunar Client is a product from Moonsworth, LLC, Vape is a product from Manthe Industries, LLC, they are registered trademarks, a company can't do something to spoil another company's product because they would get into legal trouble, so you would never see any staff or manthe say that they do support such clients.

pickledick

Social Credit
its not even buggy. Genuinely what bugs are there that only happen when using lunar or badlion? Never seen one

Shitterdown

Social Credit
BLC is a product from ESL Gaming online, Lunar Client is a product from Moonsworth, LLC, Vape is a product from Manthe Industries, LLC, they are registered trademarks, a company can't do something to spoil another company's product because they would get into legal trouble, so you would never see any staff or manthe say that they do support such clients.
and yet,
1617920338733.png
Drip is a registered trademark too
1617920582079.png

pickledick

Social Credit
and yet,
View attachment 3221
Drip is a registered trademark too
View attachment 3222
It doesn’t matter if ur a registered trademark. I think his point is(even if he doesn’t know) is that vape is a well established business. Legally or not, that’s not the point. Any other ghost client is informally ran, they’re a joke as a business. Drip is like a side job that they don’t care about, entropy is literally ran by a 14 year old, and whiteout is random weaboo soy boys.

VapeV4

xEdgar20

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '22
It doesn’t matter if ur a registered trademark. I think his point is(even if he doesn’t know) is that vape is a well established business. Legally or not, that’s not the point. Any other ghost client is informally ran, they’re a joke as a business. Drip is like a side job that they don’t care about, entropy is literally ran by a 14 year old, and whiteout is random weaboo soy boys.
exactly

femboycock

Social Credit
wtf? mappings are the fields, methods and parameters names in a java application
nigga UpdateExternalMappingAsync() aint gonna work
its called compatability mode and it was removed many versions ago
vape lite just searches for running minecraft differently than vape v4 (maybe it searches better or it may be inaccurate and inject on java applications that aren't minecraft I guess), tries to inject to that process, and might work, but it doesn't means it's supported
actually vapev4 uses Java mirroring, shouldn't have much of a difference, which is why ur wrong.

femboycock

Social Credit
i dont care how much you know about coding, let me recap this thread for you mr. smart fucking hacker man. What you originally said was "Lunar 1.7.10 is supported" then Maurrou called you out on it (he is correct and you were completely wrong) then you defended your point to Maurrou when he has screenshots from Zeus aka Leftboob which prove that you are wrong, and now you are saying that it was a mistype.
sure sure :)
please feel free to quote that thread
also it is true that in 2020 of august, lunar client briefly changed to vanilla mappings which allowed vapelite to inject. i think ur mistaking this one for the other
dw tho most people are confused :D

processos

Social Credit
actually vapev4 uses Java mirroring, shouldn't have much of a difference, which is why ur wrong.
I just tried open an LWJGL 2 application and run vape lite to see what happens and I was right, vape lite is inaccurate, it searches for LWJGL and not minecraft main class
mirroring
nice way of referencing "reflection"

Attachments

• clapped.png
    clapped.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 14
  • clapped2.png
    clapped2.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 14

femboycock

Social Credit
I just tried open an LWJGL 2 application and run vape lite to see what happens and I was right, vape lite is inaccurate, it searches for LWJGL and not minecraft main class

nice way of referencing "reflection"
i dont even think u even know what mappings are at this point
btw, use IDA pro, and generate pseudo code, ull get a better understanding of what it does

processos

Social Credit
i dont even think u even know what mappings are at this point
btw, use IDA pro, and generate pseudo code, ull get a better understanding of what it does
try it yourself retarded, vape lite will search for lwjgl and inject to that process and that's why it finds lunar client, it's not supported and even vape admins stated that