Vape Lite update

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
yes

Wrong, he added an automapper for lc1.7.10
U cant just "coincidentally" support it, it has different mappings compared to forge and/or vanilla.
No, supported and working are different things. Yes, manthe specifically made vape lite work on lunar, but he does not support it. He will only support a version if he can guarantee that it will work flawlessly, which he can’t

femboycock

Social Credit
Wrong, lunar client isn't supported.
You can contact the support to ask if it's supported. And you'll see that it's not supported.

Leftboob confirmed it : https://prnt.sc/117g8no
never said he supported it, just pointing out the fact that u said it just "happens to work"
further more, leftboob is not associated with vape at all, idk why ur posting his dms in here...

processos

Social Credit
yes

Wrong, he added an automapper for lc1.7.10
U cant just "coincidentally" support it, it has different mappings compared to forge and/or vanilla.
I think lunar doesn't obfuscate minecraft anymore, last time I checked the fields, methods and its parameters names were all named like in vanilla minecraft

femboycock

Social Credit
so
I think lunar doesn't obfuscate minecraft anymore, last time I checked the fields, methods and its parameters names were all named like in vanilla minecraft
So according to u any client that works with vanilla should work with lunar?
Then explain why vapev4 doesnt work on lunar

processos

Social Credit
so

So according to u any client that works with vanilla should work with lunar?
Then explain why vapev4 doesnt work on lunar
probably because it searches for the Minecraft main class on java processes, and lunar replaces it with "LunarMain.class"

Shitterdown

Social Credit
Nor u and everyone in this thread is retarded
Except alex, atleast he knows lunar support was intentional
of course it has to be intentionally added, that's common knowledge, but something working and being supported are two completely different things.