Updated 9/30/2017 Ultimate List for Vape Lite and Vape v2

KhwPp

Social Credit
Thats why I have 4000 views on my thread and that when anyone post on the settings forum they qoute my settings thread. Gtfo nigga
Note** I WILL KEEP THIS UPDATED CONSTANTLY TO COOP WITH ANTICHEAT UPDATES

First line of the post and I haven't seen any updates on it. Afaik anticheats have been more strict last two weeks so you really haven't done much with this thread, yeah.

And yes, the only reason why people quote you, it's because no one cares about making a thread and get 4000 views like you want so bad.

Prometheus

Social Credit
Just to end this entire thing, Ryan you have no idea how to hide vape nor do you know much about clients at all, you know basic information and all of the other dumbasses on here think your manthe. Okbae you are 12 year old that sucks ryans dick. Stealth as said above, KhwPp you are the most active person on the settings section, you even made a post called settings request format. Prometheus you are a virgin I can clearly tell. So yes the source code for vape lite and vape v2 has been sent out privately. Second I have methods for vape lite that I have found. No these methods do not consist of strings. All I am going to say is don't use on hysteria
No one cares.

Stealth

Social Credit
Just to end this entire thing, Ryan you have no idea how to hide vape nor do you know much about clients at all, you know basic information and all of the other dumbasses on here think your manthe. Okbae you are 12 year old that sucks ryans dick. Stealth as said above, KhwPp you are the most active person on the settings section, you even made a post called settings request format. Prometheus you are a virgin I can clearly tell. So yes the source code for vape lite and vape v2 has been sent out privately. Second I have methods for vape lite that I have found. No these methods do not consist of strings. All I am going to say is don't use on hysteria. Not responding anymore
And? Being a virgin doesn't matter. Fucking weirdo. And we're pathetic and a virgin? Says the one who started to argue on a settings page for Minecraft hacks.

W4TCHDOGIES

Social Credit
Can you give me decent settings for "reach" on hypixel? Not too blatant but enough to bypass the anticheat without getting banned?