Updated 9/30/2017 Ultimate List for Vape Lite and Vape v2

WhyNot

Social Credit
I don't know why ppl ask for settings I can legit go on with blatant settings on badlion and more servers and cheat blatantly did it before and it bypass for me what I would tell you ppl is use what you want to use cause it bypass reguardless I went on badlion with everything on on the combat list and used everything and it bypass wtap and strafe and hitboxes etc it bypass and with 4.5 to 5 blocks reach just to test on a alt to see and I did not get ban and I was on the server for like a good few hours and I did not get ban I was shocked ik you guys don't belive me or will go against me but am just here to let ppl know it rly don't matter LMFAO if you have an a different opinion just reply telling me it I will be up to here your opinion

Prometheus

Social Credit
Cos hypixels anti cheat is garbage u can get away win a lot but if u wanna look decently legit: autoclicker 7-15 | knockback vertical anything around 95, and horizontal 85-90 | Reach min 3.2 max 3.8 | and if ur really shit you could use kill aura with low settings

HarleyQuinn

Social Credit
Cos hypixels anti cheat is garbage u can get away win a lot but if u wanna look decently legit: autoclicker 7-15 | knockback vertical anything around 95, and horizontal 85-90 | Reach min 3.2 max 3.8 | and if ur really shit you could use kill aura with low settings
Thanks, I only use reach and velocity anyways so I think I will get away with it and reach gold or something ^^

t00t

Social Credit
Thanks, I only use reach and velocity anyways so I think I will get away with it and reach gold or something ^^
Use 3.2 - 3.4 for reach and 91% velocity and you can also use KillAura with low settings, but you have to bind it and know when to toggle so it doesn't look too obvious. Got Diamond 3 times in a row with these settings while looking legit so you can definitely get gold

CPU

Social Credit
So if I was playing on arcane what setting would I use like potpvp setting for arcane ?

vapedonut

Social Credit
Any non blatant aim assist settings depending on ur aim skill, and 9-14 autoclicker. No reach n shit

Stealth

Social Credit
Na I havent read a thing he says, he is virgin that spends all of his time on a useless client forum. Pls we all know that everyone on here is a virgin or 12
And? Losing your virginity isn't everything, fucktard.