Serious Ban Request

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
@ny.
This fucking retarded nigga is replying to 4 year old threads again and admitted to edating minors what a fucking weirdo @Manthe please ban this retarded ass nigga nyor fucking end your life already

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
stfu retard imagine using cracked.to hahah retard dumb njgger fucking retard trying to get the most retarded shit for free LMAO poor cant afford shit bad county
I was bored lol I used it like once or twice

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
I was bored lol I used it like once or twice
Fucking stop posting on old ass threads go get a fucking life and walk outside your fucking body is drained of vitamin D from the sun go fucking socialize and make fucking friends and don’t necropost retarded ass nigga kys

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
Fucking stop posting on old ass threads go get a fucking life and walk outside your fucking body is drained of vitamin D from the sun go fucking socialize and make fucking friends and don’t necropost retarded ass nigga kys
Yes I will go outside at 4am

Social Credit

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
I don’t care fucking nigga I want this fucking retard banned