SCRIPT API ( vape v4 )

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Allowing for custom modules can be done but it will be several years and we'll probably also prohibit blatant modules just to drive home to anime profile picture users that vape is not a blatant client

invaded

Banned
Social Credit
Allowing for custom modules can be done but it will be several years and we'll probably also prohibit blatant modules just to drive home to anime profile picture users that vape is not a blatant client
if vape is not blatant why it has killaura? xD

olee

Banned
Social Credit
if vape is not blatant why it has killaura? xD

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21

Hi Manthe!

I understand that a lot of people have violated the rules, and that the forum.vape.gg rules are strict, but I think that's what the forum is for, it's a place where people can discuss between Vape V4 and Lite, I think everyone knows that Vape V4 is a Hybrid client, but banning people for saying that Vape V4 is a blatant client is not an exaggeration?, everyone makes mistakes sometimes...

Best regards
Borushikizin

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Hi Manthe!

I understand that a lot of people have violated the rules, and that the forum.vape.gg rules are strict, but I think that's what the forum is for, it's a place where people can discuss between Vape V4 and Lite, I think everyone knows that Vape V4 is a Hybrid client, but banning people for saying that Vape V4 is a blatant client is not an exaggeration?, everyone makes mistakes sometimes...

Best regards
Borushikizin
Dear Borushikizin,

Vape V4 is not a blatant client, we do not want users on this forum that have a desire for blatant features.

Regards

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
pls add script api i think everyone need it bc vape getting only small updates
You’re already banned but just pointing this out for everyone else that might read.

Nobody is saying they have the best update schedule but in 6 months we got an entire friends system and new modules for it, this argument of “it only gets small updates” is just incorrect, I’d rather have updates take half a year but actually be useful in the long run.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
talking about this point I really agree, I prefer it to be something well done or if it's not, it's better not to have done it at all..

You’re already banned but just pointing this out for everyone else that might read.

Nobody is saying they have the best update schedule but in 6 months we got an entire friends system and new modules for it, this argument of “it only gets small updates” is just incorrect, I’d rather have updates take half a year but actually be useful in the long run.

ab-user

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '20
Why prohibit blatant features on a script api doe? The more features a client has the better. Sorry Manthe but saying you don't want blatant modules because vape is a "ghost client" is a retarded reason

ggwp

Social Credit
Why prohibit blatant features on a script api doe? The more features a client has the better. Sorry Manthe but saying you don't want blatant modules because vape is a "ghost client" is a retarded reason
ur on a forum that's main focus is cheating on a block game made for children

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
To get rid of anime pfps that think v4 is a blatant client

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
On July 23, an unsettling discovery was made by the Chinese Minecraft hacking community. It was found that the domain name, linked to the WebSocket server catering to Chinese users in the Vape source code, was tagged as "Chxxk2.vape.gg".

The term "ch**k" is a historic slur against Chinese immigrants, once used to paint them as a threat to the predominantly white society in North America, and fueled strong anti-Chinese sentiment.

As a long-term user of the Chinese Vape, I am perplexed and deeply upset by Mathe's decision to use such a term. It's not just inappropriate but also discriminatory.

Following this incident, the developer of the Vape client, Mathe, has refused to apologize to the Chinese community for this blunder. In response to this, we have decided to release a cracked version of the Vape client for everyone's use.

This cracked version is brought to you by the team members of M2bt_Official.

For further information, please refer to these links:

Download the software here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/55q5twjjo179htc/VapeV4.11Cracked20ByManthe1337.zip/file

md5 checksum: d4edfedf531b7dcd83f0b921aaa3f801
Disclaimer: Please be aware that I am neither a developer, contributor, nor employee, nor am I in any way associated with the development or distribution of this cracked version of the Vape software.
fuck off copy paster

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Why should everyone else suffer because of them? If manthe is so touched by anime pfps thats seems like a him problem
The anime profil reason was just a joke. And vape is a ghost client so requesting blatant features is just useless.