screenshare bypass vape lite

andro

Social Credit
yo, could anyone give links to guides for bypassing screenshares, and does the screenshare bypass work with other clients other than forge like for example lunar?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
yo, could anyone give links to guides for bypassing screenshares, and does the screenshare bypass work with other clients other than forge like for example lunar?
It only works for forge and vanilla. Lunar and BLC won't bypass and will leave logs.
Just self destruct when you get frozen, that's all you need to do.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
you just close it; make sure you’re hiding it properly though, don’t put in on ur desktop or task bar etc

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
that isnt true, as long as the client doesnt crash or something it should be same as using forge and never leave logs behind

@Manthe correct me if im wrong
I've heard complaints about people getting caught by stuff like paladin because they were on BLC. When they tried forge it was completely fine.
I myself haven't tested it yet. It might've been fixed in a silent update recently if it does bypass now.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
that isnt true, as long as the client doesnt crash or something it should be same as using forge and never leave logs behind

@Manthe correct me if im wrong
That’s like a 3+ year old narrative so take it with a grain of salt, not really any reason that would be true. Then again nobody legitimately is being screenshared so just about any information said on it is based on assumptions.