Screenshare Bypass Guide (4/10/21)

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
its hard to convince my parents to buy me anything, im just getting the best gaming pc when i grow up.
This doesn't make any fucking since. How can you convince your parents to spend $60 on a CHEAT but not for a new computer?

Not Manthe

Social Credit
yes, they said they cant do anything about it, the wierd thing is, it works on lunar and sometimes, i try on forge by hiding the client, then binding autoclicker to r, then toggle it while it is in hide, it sometimes works like 1/20 times, but other than that my mc becomes 0.5 fps frames per sec and crashes, i sometimes play with vape lite on lunar for a while, then i try vape lite on forge, it works but only once. i reinstalled mc, nothing, removed mods, nothing, vape lite DOES work on vanilla mc tho...
How many fps do you normally have?

idc9999

Social Credit
This doesn't make any fucking since. How can you convince your parents to spend $60 on a CHEAT but not for a new computer?
it was on christmas AND my birthday present. vape is what i got, after explaning to them for 2 hrs on what it was

idc9999

Social Credit
computers cost like $4000, if ima get a new computer, i want an actually GOOD one, not another random computer thats gonna get slow in 1 week

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
computers cost like $4000, if ima get a new computer, i want an actually GOOD one, not another random computer thats gonna get slow in 1 week
fucking retard. you can buy a pc that can run mc at 300 consistently fps for like under $800. a $4000 pc is way overkill just to play a block game

idc9999

Social Credit
fucking retard. you can buy a pc that can run mc at 300 consistently fps for like under $800. a $4000 pc is way overkill just to play a block game
bruh, i do thigns other than mc, i edit with sony vegas, play hitman 3, gta, all that cool stuff

idc9999

Social Credit
that i want to do, rn, im using cracked version of sony vegas on my computer but surprinsgly it render pre well

idc9999

Social Credit
what the fuck are you editing? clips of you on vape nigga? your 10 kys
ive had enough of you, the hate i have for you is unimaginable, if you, Hitler, kim jong il, osama bin laden, and joseph stalin were in the same room and i had a gun with 5 bullets, id shoot u in the fucking head 5 times.

ukm

Social Credit
ive had enough of you, the hate i have for you is unimaginable, if you, Hitler, kim jong il, osama bin laden, and joseph stalin were in the same room and i had a gun with 5 bullets, id shoot u in the fucking head 5 times.
1618773781435.png

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21

same bro go fucking kys nigga your 10 spoiled