Screenshare Bypass Guide (4/10/21)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
You can overwrite the memory using ProcessHacker(As Alex does in the guide), or just use the unsigned version.
Do not use the byte nulling method in any process other than dps, you risk restarting the process and getting detected. I highly recommend the unsigned version

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
also, the server i play on doesnt allow you to modify ANY files b4 the ss, and they use paladin with a rly good sser, will having vape lite renamed to a legit file and then the REAL legit file has a (1) on the end. then when i get ss, i shift +del the vape lite on usb and then remove the (1) at the end for the legit file? or do i have to have a folder with the legit program and then drag it into the main usb directory?
Just follow the video exactly

idc9999

Social Credit
Just follow the video exactly
thx, also, one more question, does paladin always false flag lunar client as a generic cheat? or only if u injected vape? my vape lite wont work unless its running with lunar client, i alr contected support theres nothing they can do about it, vape lite just wont work on my forge 1.8.9 so yeah, bascailly what im asking is, will i be able to bypass a ss with lunar client 1.8.9, following ur guide.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
thx, also, one more question, does paladin always false flag lunar client as a generic cheat? or only if u injected vape? my vape lite wont work unless its running with lunar client, i alr contected support theres nothing they can do about it, vape lite just wont work on my forge 1.8.9 so yeah, bascailly what im asking is, will i be able to bypass a ss with lunar client 1.8.9, following ur guide.
It will always flag paladin on lunar. Also I wouldn’t consider this a “false flag” per say, I believe it’s a detection of the injection method

idc9999

Social Credit
It will always flag paladin on lunar. Also I wouldn’t consider this a “false flag” per say, I believe it’s a detection of the injection method
bruhhhhhh, whyyyyy wontttt my vapeee liteee work on forgeeee, vape support trashhhhhhhh :(

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
bruhhhhhh, whyyyyy wontttt my vapeee liteee work on forgeeee, vape support trashhhhhhhh :(
maybe because ur retarded
i used signed vape lite and ik that it leaves a digital signature in MsMpEng.exe, but if you disable it via DefenderControl, your so much safer right?
no vape lite signed will always be found in ss bc its signed by manthe industries just disable your anti-virus and use normal.

idc9999

Social Credit
maybe because ur retarded

no vape lite signed will always be found in ss bc its signed by manthe industries just disable your anti-virus and use normal.
if ur so smart, then could u figure it out for me plz?

idc9999

Social Credit
Have you contacted support already?
yes, they said they cant do anything about it, the wierd thing is, it works on lunar and sometimes, i try on forge by hiding the client, then binding autoclicker to r, then toggle it while it is in hide, it sometimes works like 1/20 times, but other than that my mc becomes 0.5 fps frames per sec and crashes, i sometimes play with vape lite on lunar for a while, then i try vape lite on forge, it works but only once. i reinstalled mc, nothing, removed mods, nothing, vape lite DOES work on vanilla mc tho...

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
yes, they said they cant do anything about it, the wierd thing is, it works on lunar and sometimes, i try on forge by hiding the client, then binding autoclicker to r, then toggle it while it is in hide, it sometimes works like 1/20 times, but other than that my mc becomes 0.5 fps frames per sec and crashes, i sometimes play with vape lite on lunar for a while, then i try vape lite on forge, it works but only once. i reinstalled mc, nothing, removed mods, nothing, vape lite DOES work on vanilla mc tho...
I think you just have a shit pc

idc9999

Social Credit
I think you just have a shit pc
yes i do, i have cpu from 2010 or 2009, (when i got this computer) so yeah, my comp is 11 years old lol. and THAT is why i need vape lite to help me with my low fps

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
yes i do, i have cpu from 2010 or 2009, (when i got this computer) so yeah, my comp is 11 years old lol. and THAT is why i need vape lite to help me with my low fps
wow your pc is older than you. Also vape doesn't boost fps.

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Damn bro your pc is older than you maybe you should’ve upgraded it instead of spending 60$ on vape lite ;)