Safe Configs (Hypixel,Minemenclub)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
i personally use 13-18 on hypixel and 100h 100v 100c kite mode. id also decrease the scaffold delay by a lot, cuz with what ur using id be faster speedbridging legit. you can also go over the slider on hypixel if you know what you're doing and decrease your reach with it, as having good and efficient aim can have a similar effect as reach if you have good movement and spacing.

i havent cheated in mmc in well over a year, but i have a few suggestions:

u can go over the slider on horizontal, but I wouldn't on vertical (if ur playing boxing u can go way over the slider if youre doing hyperacurate tracking clips, especially because many people including myself can do them legit) vape's aimassist has enough randomization to where you wont get banned with aimassist unless you have insane aim legit, turn it up to 1000h and vert, and start running around the opponent from a half block away while headlocking for 4 hours

you should also always use click aim unless you use a very low fov limit. this is so you can aim off of the opponent to manipulate your movement in trades or when styling.

you can also use scaffold as long as you have a medium to high delay range (like 30-95) and you arent so stupid that you forget to turn it off after youre done bridging
why do you use kite mode velocity

ohmedo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
these settings better for main

Reach:3.1 - 3.2 vertical and water check

Velocity:90h 100v 100chance (DONT CHANGE VERTICAL)

Scaffold:45-60,pitch check 65 (might get you sussed by players but staff dont ban for bridging fast)

Auto tool nothing higher than 100 delay
what about aim assist?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
what about aim assist?
aimassist really depends on how strong you want it to be, its impossible to get banned because of aimassist so try different settings and use whatever you feel like fits your playstyle

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Updated because of the possible banwave going on right now. Settings should be 100% ban proof even if you're being spectated by decent staff.

ohmedo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
Updated because of the possible banwave going on right now. Settings should be 100% ban proof even if you're being spectated by decent staff.
Autoclicker: 12-16 | Hold to click, break blocks 0-10, blockhit - manual (optional), extra randomisation
Reach: 3.15-3.3 chance 82%| Disable in water, vertical check, only while sprinting (optional)
Velocity: 82 100 100, | Disable in water, Only when targeting
would these be safe to use on main accounts?. hypixel 150 - 200 ping
scaffold legit 80-100

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Autoclicker: 12-16 | Hold to click, break blocks 0-10, blockhit - manual (optional), extra randomisation
Reach: 3.15-3.3 chance 82%| Disable in water, vertical check, only while sprinting (optional)
Velocity: 82 100 100, | Disable in water, Only when targeting
would these be safe to use on main accounts?. hypixel 150 - 200 ping
scaffold legit 80-100
For normal gameplay this is fine but if the banwave is real you should use the settings I've posted for banwaves.

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
For normal gameplay this is fine but if the banwave is real you should use the settings I've posted for banwaves.
What are these banwaves and when do they occur because I haven't been caught in any

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
anyways, while I’m here, I can’t respond to the other dude asking me to test it since the thread got deleted, 3.5 on my other 800 star main just now for like 40 mins and I literally saw not hit reg issues

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
anyways, while I’m here, I can’t respond to the other dude asking me to test it since the thread got deleted, 3.5 on my other 800 star main just now for like 40 mins and I literally saw not hit reg issues
I wonder who I should believe, client and anticheat devs who constantly test watchdog looking for bypasses, or some guy on the vape forums who suggested joining a screenshare on an alt account to bypass. It’s hard to choose…

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
well ur just fucking retarded or lying im using 3.1-3.4 with no other modules enabled not even the legit ones and im getting particles constantly on 40 ms and same with everyone on here
I'd gladly test this too but I've promised myself to not go on hypixel until Christmas for sanity reasons.
Server is ass even with low ping, feels like it's tripled because of how much lag the server has.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
well ur just fucking retarded or lying im using 3.1-3.4 with no other modules enabled not even the legit ones and im getting particles constantly on 40 ms and same with everyone on here