[Request] CosmicPvP settings ?

Prometheus

Social Credit
And maybe if you weren't a retard yourself you'd notice retards like me never got a client that can be implemented into the cosmic client, so why would we stop asking, retard :)
Because this forum has already responded to the 5 other retards that have asked this question.

BluOP

Social Credit
Because this forum has already responded to the 5 other retards that have asked this question.
With an answer, providing them a client? No. Therefore the inquisitive nature of human beings means that they would naturally ask again in order to find a solution. So either ignore it and stop being arrogant and obnoxious towards people on the forums or maybe help them find a client so you don't keep seeing the same thing over again?

Prometheus

Social Credit
Maybe because you aren't going to fucking find one on the vape forums? Have you and the other braindead ocmc/cosmicclient dumbasses ever thought of that?
Nigga that's just proving that you're retarded. Doing the same thing over and over again(asking a dumbass question), expecting a different result(answer) is the literal definition of insanity.

When will you and everyone else here understand that we don't give a fuck, nor do we know the answer to your question? You're acting as if this isn't the vape forum, and instead some sort of minecraft 'griefing' section.
Thank you.

BluOP

Social Credit
Maybe because you aren't going to fucking find one on the vape forums? Have you and the other braindead ocmc/cosmicclient dumbasses ever thought of that?
Nigga that's just proving that you're retarded. Doing the same thing over and over again(asking a dumbass question), expecting a different result(answer) is the literal definition of insanity.

When will you and everyone else here understand that we don't give a fuck, nor do we know the answer to your question? You're acting as if this isn't the vape forum, and instead some sort of minecraft 'griefing' section.
I asked the same question as it had initially not been answered, how is that so hard for you simpletons to understand. We also ask on a myriad of forums, so that there's more chance of finding someone who knows of a client, I don't remember doing @Ryan on the fucking post moron so if you don't like the post, then simply recede into your irrelevancy and be gone lmao. If someone does know a client then I'd say it was worth asking on vape forums don't you, retard?

BluOP

Social Credit
I asked the same question as it had initially not been answered, how is that so hard for you simpletons to understand. We also ask on a myriad of forums, so that there's more chance of finding someone who knows of a client, I don't remember doing @Ryan on the fucking post moron so if you don't like the post, then simply recede into your irrelevancy and be gone lmao. If someone does know a client then I'd say it was worth asking on vape forums don't you, retard?
Also to be blunt, I don't fucking care if I piss off morons like yourself, I don't know you, I don't care. I will continue to ask.

BluOP

Social Credit
You're actually retarded, so if you don't get the answer "yes", "the question hasn't been answered? Kill yourself, like literally your mother should've swallowed. You're such an autistic delusional dumb sack of shit.
THERE'S "NO MORE CHANCE" OF THE SAME QUESTION BEING ASKED OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON THE SAME FORUM WITH A DIFFERENT ANSWER. WE'RE ALL SAYING "NO" AND spastic morons like you keep on asking like the answer would change, nevertheless in a week. Like I said in my last post, doing the same shit over an over again expecting a different result is the product of insane. And I'm about to be one if I have to say the same shit to you over and over again to a retard like you.

So now you need to @ people in order to get a response? If you want a specfic person go make a conversation you dumb bitch.
Hypocritical shit you just said.

I swear to god, if anyone here needs to "simply recede into your irrelevancy and be gone", it'll be yourself. No one here knows who the fuck you are, nor does anyone here actually like or want you here.
No, you dumb faggot that's why you won't find a different client(if there is one) on the vape forums. You'll probably need to hire someone to make it for you, if you aren't trying to autoclick, fucking goofy.
Your arrogance is actually laughable, and to point out how much of a retard you are, no one has said that it's not possible to find a client that works with ocmc you mong. Therefore it's perfectly with reason to carry on looking, I actually comprehend how much of a retard you are, if you don't like it just pipe down and go back to bumming your dad :)

BluOP

Social Credit
IF "no one has said that it's not possible to find a client that works with ocmc" why the fuck do people like you keep on asking? Wouldn't you have to answer by now, why make another thread? You literally said in you previously post that new threads on the same shit is acceptable because no one has "an answer, providing them a client". Want to know why, smart one?

Saying my arrogance is laughable when I haven't said anything but the truth in response to YOUR comments.

"Therefore it's perfectly with reason to carry on looking in the same place, asking the same people, expecting a different answer. You're dumb as shit.
Tell yourself that when you keep asking for something that isn't here/we don't know the answer to on the same forum you retarded fuck.

You seem to think that your opinion is fact, and that there's no such thing as what's right and what's wrong. I don't give a fuck about what you have to say regarding your lies.
It's keeping it updated so new people have the potential to see it, and so you've now changed from saying the answer I received was no to admitting I haven't received an answer. Also I hasten to remind you that this isn't my thread. To explain it to you simply, I don't 'keep on asking' I have posed the question once or twice and received no real answer of whether it's possible so I'm perfectly within my rights to continue talking on this thread. Please get some help for those anger issues/ god complex. :)

Stealth

Social Credit
It's keeping it updated so new people have the potential to see it, and so you've now changed from saying the answer I received was no to admitting I haven't received an answer. Also I hasten to remind you that this isn't my thread. To explain it to you simply, I don't 'keep on asking' I have posed the question once or twice and received no real answer of whether it's possible so I'm perfectly within my rights to continue talking on this thread. Please get some help for those anger issues/ god complex. :)
You're the one who even attacked him. Irrelevant? That's some hypocritical shit right there.
He's "Well-Known". Read that?
We're tired of people asking for bypasses of OCMC, CosmicPvP client, and CHEATBREAKER. It's annoying.

BluOP

Social Credit
Omg my point is that none of us were told there were no clients that bypass ocmc client,
You're the one who even attacked him. Irrelevant? That's some hypocritical shit right there.
He's "Well-Known". Read that?
We're tired of people asking for bypasses of OCMC, CosmicPvP client, and CHEATBREAKER. It's annoying.
How can you say I attacked him lmao read the thread I wasn't even talking to that guy ryan, which therefore kinda makes him irrelevant to what I asked about finding clients. Furthermore he's fucking well known on vape forums, gg mineman warrior not something to be proud of.

Prometheus

Social Credit
Omg my point is that none of us were told there were no clients that bypass ocmc client,

How can you say I attacked him lmao read the thread I wasn't even talking to that guy ryan, which therefore kinda makes him irrelevant to what I asked about finding clients. Furthermore he's fucking well known on vape forums, gg mineman warrior not something to be proud of.
THERE IS NOT A CLIENT THAT IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE COSMIC CLIENT.

BluOP

Social Credit
That's a fucking lie we've said that in every post but retards like you ignore it.

This is your first comment in the thread and it was a reply to MY comment, I was here first. How are you this stupid holy shit

What has me confused is that no one in this thread was talking to you. You're the irrelevant one since my comment was directed towards @vapedonut and you replied to it.
I didn't attack you at all though?

mexicandude

Social Credit
Vape (V2/Lite): V2
Server: cosmicpvp.me
Average ping (to the chosen server): 7 to 50ms
Game type: factions
Recording settings (yes/no): yes
Settings type (Normal/Undetectable): undetectable
Um i use 3.5 autoclicker 8 min 12 max. i play a lot of kitpvp so ido get hackusated but never frozen i think you will be good there the max reach i use was 3.7 but i dont recommend it