Vape (V2/Lite): V2
Server: cosmicpvp.me
Average ping (to the chosen server): 7 to 50ms
Game type: factions
Recording settings (yes/no): yes
Settings type (Normal/Undetectable): undetectable

Prometheus

Social Credit
I've never played on cosmic but don't they make you use that cosmic client thing? If not why do so many people ask about it here?

Prometheus

Social Credit
It's not required.
Because they're retarded, everyone was obsessed with ocmc's fps boost, thinking that it's drastically increases fps more than optifine. So of course when it's successor "CosmicClient" was released, they want to cheat on that client as well.
ok thanks.

0hMan

Social Credit
It's not required.
Because they're retarded, everyone was obsessed with ocmc's fps boost, thinking that it's drastically increases fps more than optifine. So of course when it's successor "CosmicClient" was released, they want to cheat on that client as well.
I don't wanna use vape on the client (I'm using vape on forge with optifine, fastchat and replaymod on 1.8), I just want it to look legit in videos and not get banned.

vapedonut

Social Credit
It's not required.

No no no no no no no... I use cosmic client because it's a way for people to think I'm legit(I'm not). If I get hackusated, I link them a screenshot of me fighting them on cosmicClient. It's also great because it's so customizable and it resembles CB. Also, it actually reduces my fps by about 20-40. Also also, it's very clean, and better than forge, especially for us Mac users.

xDMAN

Social Credit
It's not that hard to click/autoclick (whatever u want). Just use an external autoclicker lmao

BluOP

Social Credit
So you're basically gonna say, "no no no, I don't use the CosmicClient for the fps boost and then say right after "it also reduces my fps by about 20-40." If you don't get the fuck

I don't care about your other reasons to use ocmc, if it wasn't for the fps boost no one would use it.

Anyone with an actual brain would realize that fighting on the cosmicclient to "prove" that you're legit doesn't mean a damn thing. Even tene doesn't fall for that shit

1. You could autoclick.

2. The client could be modified(ex. permanently editing your reach/velocity)

3. Even if you find a client for cosmic, if you don't show yourself downloading the client and running it without any cuts, it'll be clear that you've left out something in the recording(ex.injected a client).

The only thing running ocmc will prove that you aren't running a forge based ghostclient. Anything else that could give you an unfair advantage would work.

This isn't fucking cheatbreaker where it stops all forms of cheating. And all the video will prove is that you possibly didn't cheat at that specific time in that instance of minecraft.

Tldr: There's no reason as to why you would use the CosmicClient over optifine to prove that you're "legit".
Id like to see you edit reach on the cosmic client and find cheap/free non forge ghost clients that inject into cosmic client lol

Last edited:

BluOP

Social Credit
I don't care, are you paying me?
I'm pointing out the fact that you're patronising the person who quite correctly said that if he screenshots himself on the cosmic client people will believe he's legit because of how widely known it is that hacking on the cosmic client is difficult for the majority of players; maybe not coding nerds but average players.

vapedonut

Social Credit
Sarcasm, look at what BluOP said. Have you been reading anything that I've said on this thread?

Sorry, I was taking what u said to literally lmao. Are u ganna take me up on my offer though?? I’d pay $50 for aimassist on cosmic client, if u could find something. I’m on a Mac, so detectbility is not even a thing anymore.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Sorry, I was taking what u said to literally lmao. Are u ganna take me up on my offer though?? I’d pay $50 for aimassist on cosmic client, if u could find something. I’m on a Mac, so detectbility is not even a thing anymore.
You'd be paying $50 for aimassist... at least spend those garbage $50 on reach...

Prometheus

Social Credit
Please just fuck off with the cosmic client shit posts. About to 5 threads have already been created about this so if you want the forums response look at those, do not create another one.

BluOP

Social Credit
It's the time of month retards like you ask the same question retards like you have already asked.
And maybe if you weren't a retard yourself you'd notice retards like me never got a client that can be implemented into the cosmic client, so why would we stop asking, retard :)