recording settings

return

Social Credit
I mean I guess it would hide it, but you could really only hide 3.3-3.5 if you're on a practice server where you're constantly getting speed
Manthe said "No FOV hides it better than others it just makes it look like normal reach to you."

return

Social Credit
Optifine's dynamic fov option?
You mean to 130? To be honest I feel a higher FOV would make you look more legit as the game looks a lot faster paced, also motion blur will help in hiding reach if you have like 3.1-3.3. (I only use 3.05-3.11)

Social Credit
If you're trying to be the "best" at the game like bcz, verzide, and dreamer you're not gonna use vape, and vape won't get you there either. It's like the aimware version of ghostclients except there's no other competition.

But hell yeah you can get to 10k, that's easy as fuck.

Hell these fucking retards blatantly use the shit(timedeo, glory, every prac warrior) and fool 100% of the community into believing that it's true. Until it takes someone like itstene to tell them that the shit isn't legit

I mean I feel like I'm the only one who can see the shit blatantly snapping to the player's body.

Use the aim assist as an ASSIST and not let it aim for you, that's all I can really say. And don't do dumb shit like have a reachdisplay mod when you know that your reach goes over 3.0 blocks.

I do NOT know any public clients that have a good wtap module unfortunately, but if you can deal with it that's fine, it's wayyyy more tolerable when the range is under 1 block anyways, but for me it allows players to get more hits and for me to lose the opportunity for a combo.

Yeah blockhit apparently registers as a doubleclick or some shit. I never really tested it out, but you don't really need it and I don't recommend risking it lol
could you go check out some dood called gloryblade it looks like he's using aim assist go see his vid about pot PvP on hypixel

return

Social Credit
Gloryblade was regarded as one of the best like 4 years ago lol. He doesn't even play the game as much as he used to and isn't that special either. Hell I can aim better than him
Wish I was like that, I can't PvP for shit without Vape Lite so I should try get a bit better without cheats incase they want to 1v1 me mid screenshare (test if I am still as good)

Satisfying

Social Credit
Autoclicker: 8-13 CPS swords/axes only
Aim assist: 10 Horizontal, 2.7 Range, 45 Max angle
Reach: 3.00-3.17
Velocity: 90 Horizontal, 100 Vertical, 70% Chance

I wouldn't recommend Misplace or WTap since you can do much better wtapping manually right after landing your first hit in the 3.00-3.17 reach range. But if you're actually that shit, play around with 3.05-3.20 Range, 75-125 Delay (depends on the server's knockback, plus your connection speed/ping).

return

Social Credit
Autoclicker: 8-13 CPS swords/axes only
Aim assist: 10 Horizontal, 2.7 Range, 45 Max angle
Reach: 3.00-3.17
Velocity: 90 Horizontal, 100 Vertical, 70% Chance

I wouldn't recommend Misplace or WTap since you can do much better wtapping manually right after landing your first hit in the 3.00-3.17 reach range. But if you're actually that shit, play around with 3.05-3.20 Range, 75-125 Delay (depends on the server's knockback, plus your connection speed/ping).
^ Don't use these

Satisfying

Social Credit
Motherfucker I didn't say that he was the best people also claimed that huahwi was the best(that's how he got 500k) but we all knew that wasn't even nearly the truth.

If I were to go through every Reddit post of ''who's the best pvpers" I could find gloryblade a fuckton of times. Especially when you get past all the generic stimpy/cayden/drummer comments
First off, there's no such thing as being "the best at PVP" because
1. It's fucking minecraft - very low skill capacity andthe combat system heavily relies on RNG ex. ping, packet priority, how easy it is to click your mouse fast, regedit etc.
2. there's different types of PVP. You can't compare a UHC player (skill is moreso based on strategy imo, ex. building) to an HCF player (moreso based on whoever's attack packets register and tick first on the server/click speed/ping, fast potion hotbaring, how well you are at exploiting flaws ex. wtapping).

When I played HCF, before I introduced everyone to the idea of ghost clients, Gloryblade definitely wasn't able to compete with the rest of us. If you look at Reddit posts about who was considered the best at HCF PVP (before ghost clients, mass autoclicking, and knowing how to abuse bugs like wtap, relog, regedit, increasing ping), you would see names like Apacheblitz, Tethius, Shene0509, Hattowolf, AnEpicFlyingRock, Debrief, U_Fall_I_Laugh,dshindel, Unphair, ekx_illuZion, Dawhn, and Cayden (despite him cheating). Stimpy is of course very good too and adapted from soup pvp to HCF pvp super quick, but of course didn't play HCF before the cheating. Based on some of things people have showed me over the years however, I am pretty convinced that he started cheating to keep up with all of the ghost clients and shit (not accounting for when him and his faction used the ethylene hack made by their Minehq dev).

Satisfying

Social Credit
^ Don't use these
Considering I've used those settings in videos without being accused of cheating, I'd say you're good lmao.

The aim assist settings may be too high though since Vape Lite has changed since those recording those videos. I believe the rest of the setting values have since stayed the same.

Last edited:

return

Social Credit
Much like when velt tried to start banning players who disabled the compatibility assistant service after I posted my thread xd.
What excuse could you use mid SS though and they see it's disabled? Also do you recommend disabling it for Vape Lite or nah?