recording settings

Social Credit
@Ryan could you please help me with something
you seem to be the only guy who knows quite alot of shit on the forums and have experience recording with vape as passing off as legit I think
so can I ask for advice for recording ?
I'm going to be playing mostly on hypixel ranked skywars
I am currently using 3.1-3.3 block reach ( no misplace cos misplace is buggy af and is really obvious on recording) with 70-90-100 velocity and 3.4 and 107 wtap . with 9-14 autoclicker
aim assist is on 1.2 speed and 75 max angle
I play with 75 fov
opinons and settings?
and anything tips on things I have to do when recording to be even more legit?
like loweer fov or smthn idk or what settings to use instead

KhwPp

Social Credit
You could use a modified version of the Reach Display Mod, it's supposed not to log 3.0 blocks+.
It is somewhere here on the forums, if I'm not wrong @PhotoSpazz made it, it will most likely be bugged a bit, anyways.

If you're gonna use high reach just lower your FOV a bit.

return

Social Credit
I'm just gonna assume that you're using V3:
If you're recording on hypixel, 3.1-3.3 will usually not help you, due to the amount of cheaters(you can use 5 block reach and get called legit). But the hit detection is literally ass right now.), so that doesn't matter. But if you're losing fights you may have to bump it up to 3.3-3.5(I know why you don't use misplace though).

70% horizontal velocity is crazy, I would either bump it up to at least 85 or at least not make the chance at 100%, something like 80 would work(you would get called out for kb modifier).

Wtap is disgusting on all 3 versions of vape, and it won't help you. I mean if you're gonna use it make the distance less than 1 block.

Now I can't really test out the aim assist right now, but make sure that you can aim with it, and that it's not SNAPPING. You want an aim ASSIST not aimbot.
Is aim assist worth using while recording in your opinion? D'you think someone could make it over 10k subs closet cheating with Vape Lite?

KhwPp

Social Credit
Is aim assist worth using while recording in your opinion? D'you think someone could make it over 10k subs closet cheating with Vape Lite?
That's the reason why Vape has low Aim Assist settings, if you're going too high it's very obvious, specially if you're Ryan and know perfectly how Vape's aim snaps.
But yeah, you can use aim assist on YT on low settings.

return

Social Credit
That's the reason why Vape has low Aim Assist settings, if you're going too high it's very obvious, specially if you're Ryan and know perfectly how Vape's aim snaps.
But yeah, you can use aim assist on YT on low settings.
What do you recommend @Ryan? To be as hidden as you can be and still get a few subs on YouTube.

KhwPp

Social Credit
What do you recommend @Ryan? To be as hidden as you can be and still get a few subs on YouTube.

1. Why do you tag Ryan if you already quoted him before?

2. Why the fuck are you quoting me when this is a direct question to him?

Social Credit
I'm just gonna assume that you're using V3:
If you're recording on hypixel, 3.1-3.3 will usually not help you, due to the amount of cheaters(you can use 5 block reach and get called legit). But the hit detection is literally ass right now.), so that doesn't matter. But if you're losing fights you may have to bump it up to 3.3-3.5(I know why you don't use misplace though).

70% horizontal velocity is crazy, I would either bump it up to at least 85 or at least not make the chance at 100%, something like 80 would work(you would get called out for kb modifier).

Wtap is disgusting on all 3 versions of vape, and it won't help you. I mean if you're gonna use it make the distance less than 1 block.

Now I can't really test out the aim assist right now, but make sure that you can aim with it, and that it's not SNAPPING. You want an aim ASSIST not aimbot.
I moved down my kB settings to 95% chance and 7 horz
and I have reach on 3-3.2 cos people kept calling me out even with 3.2-3.3 idek why.
like right after I combo them they just say hacks idk could be cos of my velocity settings
my fov is on 85 now
do you know any clients or smthn that has a good wtap that I could use
thanks for replying lol :)

Social Credit
so would you recommend not using wtap altogether
btw is 1.2 horz speed ok for AA? and I'm using a reach display mod spoof .I've been using it on hypixel for a long time already is seems ok. What I'm asking is whether it seems different on rec. Is there any other way of contacting you lol talking to you on the forums is weird do you have like Twitter or discord or smthn. I can't pm you on vape cos you didn't make it available to everyone . @Ryan

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Aim assist isn't just something that I could just map out in my head lol, that's why it's personal preference. If you can aim with it and it isn't snapping to the player you can use it. It's not like hypixel has ever banned for aim assist
They ban for aim assist when retards make it look obvious on their own vids

return

Social Credit
Aim assist isn't just something that I could just map out in my head lol, that's why it's personal preference. If you can aim with it and it isn't snapping to the player you can use it. It's not like hypixel has ever banned for aim assist
Thing is I don't need it lol, it's just nice to have.