inb4 Cheatbreaker bans non-Windows .dll files

edit: oops liteloader not litemod

Last edited:
Social Credit
Autoclicker: 8-13 CPS swords/axes only
Aim assist: 10 Horizontal, 2.7 Range, 45 Max angle
Reach: 3.00-3.17
Velocity: 90 Horizontal, 100 Vertical, 70% Chance

I wouldn't recommend Misplace or WTap since you can do much better wtapping manually right after landing your first hit in the 3.00-3.17 reach range. But if you're actually that shit, play around with 3.05-3.20 Range, 75-125 Delay (depends on the server's knockback, plus your connection speed/ping).
I have260 ping and it's ranked skywars 3-3.17 won't be able to do shit

return

Social Credit
You still play this game? Come back and upload pussy I'm tired of seeing the generic "combotage" and tell cayden to get his lebanese tiddy obsessed ass off overwatch and unlist all his videos
I thought you still played 5 hours of Minecraft a week

return

Social Credit
Not even week its about to be 5 hours of Minecraft a month to none at all. I get paid for this shit but now I'm getting too bored.

I only play with friends or to test out anticheats/clients. It's literally my break from first person shooters(all I play now)

This is so boring. I've played legit for 3 years and today marks my 4th year of solid cheating. im about to dip dw

This game is going nowhere, everyone is a fucking hypocrite, servers are starting to be clones of themselves

But what the fuck does that gotta do with watching videos lmao they get recommended to me on my alt channel
You've gotten away with cheating for four fucking years? What cheats do u use/settings lmao

Vape

Social Credit
What excuse could you use mid SS though and they see it's disabled? Also do you recommend disabling it for Vape Lite or nah?
“I disabled this service as all the programs I have installed on my windows machine have worked phenomenally without any compatibility issues so I disabled it, also whilst we are on the subject how are you on this fine day of worship?”

Then ur coding game will have to step up to making it compatible with Badlion Client big man

Impossible I’m best coder EU.

return

Social Credit
“I disabled this service as all the programs I have installed on my windows machine have worked phenomenally without any compatibility issues so I disabled it, also whilst we are on the subject how are you on this fine day of worship?”

Impossible I’m best coder EU.
go against the fat man in a 1v1 client code battle live

Satisfying

Social Credit
ur right it's the best ghostclient fuck a regedit all of that is placebo. "Ping/packet priority" is an excuse.

Obviously theres different types of Minecraft PvP but it all revolves around either having good aim, and moving(straightlining/strafing) or spamming your bow/rod, it's either one way, the other, or both. And calling someone the best at Pvp doesn't exist because it's literally an opinion.

And whoever claims that it's "regedit" for their retarded reach is literally cheating

Aka, how well you cheat and how much a faggot you are to either bowspam or create some gay ass fall trap in a kitmap.

The first 5 people + unphair and ufall are the people I actually liked. I wonder where the fuck hatto went since he literally went "fuck that shit", privated all his videos, and was never seen again.

I 100% agree with you and I'm talking about early 2015 where you'll find a fuckton of people saying glory.

I mean we can go to the end of time in 2013 and claim the best mcpvp players were gayz, halo, sworders, and lol it's literally based on the time and opinion come the fuck on now do you really think that I was putting glory in the same timeframe as them?

Tewchaynz was also regarded as the best but you won't see me or you finding that being true until 2015 rofl here's him against cayden

Out of everyone you just listed give me the one who hasn't quit

Br0 you're acting like I'm calling glory the best or even that the majority was calling him the best. The last time I did a search for this was in 2015 and even if it was a minor amount(all I really saw was stimpy and cayden) I saw fuckton of people saying gloryblade. Never said he was the absolute best, because he wasnt. But he could rape the average random(something he can't do today since everyone cheats and that he's ass now), that's what I'm really implying.

His channel WAS active back then and you need to consider that he's at 30k subs from the small ass potpvp community, you're gonna find his fans somewhere.

Hell you had better cheats but who had more subs?(he was at 20k before you quit)

Tell me something I don't know

Werent you the one that gave him spook?

Whatever Marcel used as an edge on kohi does not work today since he's literally getting fucked by the likes of xmikester and random ass people who have come out of fucking nowhere and are now being called the best;
-Dreamer(got all of his attention after kohi for being known as "legit")
-Ziblacking
-Bcz
-Typa
-Verzide
The list goes on and on.

But I dont even feel sympathetic for the bitch since he turned into a hypocrite and still nolifes this game calling a bunch of 14 year olds shit for doing the same shit he does.

Why are you even saying this weren't you and him friends? And if you started the trend I would imagine you as the last person to call out anyone for it that you used to play this repetitive ass game with

I agree with everything you've said and all you're doing is making a point that I wasn't more clear, blunt, and direct when I said that.

Manthe let me correct that statement for you.
There we go

You still play this game? Come back and upload pussy I'm tired of seeing the generic "combotage" and tell cayden to get his lebanese tiddy obsessed ass off overwatch and unlist all his videos

Ping/packet priority definitely isn't an excuse -
https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-52881
https://github.com/OvercastNetwork/SportBukkit/commit/0a6819e11487d6fef0b5bdc4fbd635ef8a512101

Regedit/disabling Nagle's algorithm actually does make a difference too, although if you already have good ping and connection speed it's hard to notice an improvement. I have regedit settings that I made a while back that basically made my download speed from the server very delayed but kept my client upload speed the same, if you want to test it for yourself PM me.

HattoWolf stopped playing on his main account but continued to play on alt accounts for idk how long. I remember him saying the reason why was something to do with how players would play different and sometimes cheat if they ever got in a ranked match against him. He also thought PVP was really broken and didn't see any way for him to improve his skill level.

Gloryblade started uploading wayyy after I did when HCF became a lot more popular and Stimpy brought all his subs to it so of course he would gain more subs than I did. Reaching 10k subs before that with only the small shotbow hcf server community to view the videos is comparable to reaching 100k subs during the past year imo. Ever notice how many more subs these new Hcf youtubers gain compared to all of the old hcf youtubers? I was also super inactive on hcfactions and busy with the Exploit Squad channel for like a year before i totally quit so that doesn't surprise me.

From what i've heard typa bcz verzide etc are all tryhards that put shitty gang music on every single video and only upload themselves closet cheating just to feel popular on practice servers lol. I thought everyone knew they cheated though so why would they be considered good?

Stimpy and I are friends but we've always competed against each other since he was in SoupSkidz and I was in Ohana/MegaMilk. He's a cool dude but I wouldn't be surprised if Jhalt had something developed to help him stay #1 and be able to beat all of the other "good pvpers" using ghost clients. If he's portrayed as one of the best pvpers in his videos then of course people will want to play on the server he promotes, meaning more $ for him and Jhalt. Plus he's already tried doing it before by using ethylene (forge mod with keep sprint and autoclicker) on Hcfactions which gave their faction an advantage over the much better OG players. I really don't blame him for cheating if it was true that he does, there's no point trying hard to legitimately beat players that barely have to try bc they're cheating. That's literally the same reason why I had a developer make Provida aka "a ghost client".

I just started playing again because a lot of old hcf friends invited me to join their faction on the new oldschool HCFactions server. I probably won't make more hacking videos because it only ruins the community more, but I'll probably upload some palace/team fight videos soon! Cayden sold his channel btw so he can't make them public lol. I don't think he plays overwatch or any games any more because he seems really busy with college/real life based on what i've seen on his snapchat story.

return

Social Credit
Ping/packet priority definitely isn't an excuse -
https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-52881
https://github.com/OvercastNetwork/SportBukkit/commit/0a6819e11487d6fef0b5bdc4fbd635ef8a512101

Regedit/disabling Nagle's algorithm actually does make a difference too, although if you already have good ping and connection speed it's hard to notice an improvement. I have regedit settings that I made a while back that basically made my download speed from the server very delayed but kept my client upload speed the same, if you want to test it for yourself PM me.

HattoWolf stopped playing on his main account but continued to play on alt accounts for idk how long. I remember him saying the reason why was something to do with how players would play different and sometimes cheat if they ever got in a ranked match against him. He also thought PVP was really broken and didn't see any way for him to improve his skill level.

Gloryblade started uploading wayyy after I did when HCF became a lot more popular and Stimpy brought all his subs to it so of course he would gain more subs than I did. Reaching 10k subs before that with only the small shotbow hcf server community to view the videos is comparable to reaching 100k subs during the past year imo. Ever notice how many more subs these new Hcf youtubers gain compared to all of the old hcf youtubers? I was also super inactive on hcfactions and busy with the Exploit Squad channel for like a year before i totally quit so that doesn't surprise me.

From what i've heard typa bcz verzide etc are all tryhards that put shitty gang music on every single video and only upload themselves closet cheating just to feel popular on practice servers lol. I thought everyone knew they cheated though so why would they be considered good?

Stimpy and I are friends but we've always competed against each other since he was in SoupSkidz and I was in Ohana/MegaMilk. He's a cool dude but I wouldn't be surprised if Jhalt had something developed to help him stay #1 and be able to beat all of the other "good pvpers" using ghost clients. If he's portrayed as one of the best pvpers in his videos then of course people will want to play on the server he promotes, meaning more $ for him and Jhalt. Plus he's already tried doing it before by using ethylene (forge mod with keep sprint and autoclicker) on Hcfactions which gave their faction an advantage over the much better OG players. I really don't blame him for cheating if it was true that he does, there's no point trying hard to legitimately beat players that barely have to try bc they're cheating. That's literally the same reason why I had a developer make Provida aka "a ghost client".

I just started playing again because a lot of old hcf friends invited me to join their faction on the new oldschool HCFactions server. I probably won't make more hacking videos because it only ruins the community more, but I'll probably upload some palace/team fight videos soon! Cayden sold his channel btw so he can't make them public lol. I don't think he plays overwatch or any games any more because he seems really busy with college/real life based on what i've seen on his snapchat story.
Friends with Stimpy - Uses Vape

Satisfying

Social Credit
Oh, you're talking about relog. Didn't spigot patch that like a long ass time ago? Well, I don't think that's what the main problem is now. What I mean when I say that it's an "excuse" is that these random ass cheaters create these scamming batch files/regedits that claim to give you some pack priority bullshit, I thought you were talking about something like that, completely forgot about the cancerous relog fuckery. Oh god I remember when every server was infested with that shit.

Yeah that's TcpNoDelay right(everyone uses prplz' mod so i didnt consider this).

Outside of that, nothing else really matters. And I've been watching the hype ever since gberry made that post on badlion, and for every new bullshit regedit value there's some prac warrior that comes out of nowhere beating everyone.

I'll dm you in a sec the literal cancer that the community is trying to claim, gives them 'reach and no knockback'(and apparently isn't a vape whitelist).

Well that's one mystery solved, now all I need is for someone to tell me where tf swagginsheep went.
Does anyone else have the videos? Like you've said that you only had your part, I wonder if anyone else could upload the rest.

You'd be surprised. The majority doesn't think that way. I wish that you've stayed in the community a big longer just to see how funny it is. If you thought that the stimpy fanboys were bad enough, this shit is even worse.

Ever since itstene stimpy just loves making cheaters relevant and now bcz is at 20k subs with everyone thinking that he's legit since he uploaded himself blatantly cheating on cheatbreaker(it doesn't have an anticheat) and called it 'proof I don't cheat'.

It's easier to get away with cheats now than 2 years ago literally brainwashing and fooling the community has been easier than before. They get dumber and dumber.

Verzide gets more views that stimpy since everyone calls him the best for "raping" all of the good players. He also plays on alts and never gets caught losing to anyone or frozen. There's a long ass story as to how his "day 1" kyzuko(remember tweety20?) exposed him for some shit and how pvplounge's platform admin exposed him for some shit but yet he made this response video and everyone believes him, you'd be fucking surprised. If you had never quit this game you'd probably end up making the same amount of money manthe is making off this shit simply due to how easy it would've been for you to manipulate this community.

Vape 2.6's crack was the biggest thread in the entirety of the griefing section.

Don't you dare call Henry a developer, don't you fucking dare. He came back into the community talking about how he can "code properly" now.
I've been hearing alot of sketchy shit between jhalt and stimp over the years and it sounds hella gay and suspect but not unlikely.

Like I said, he doesn't have that edge anymore and quit arcane/Velt for minemenclub(a server that practically endorses clients but has an anticheat that has players(known cheaters) whitelisted from it.)

Hcf revival right? Too bad that server won't get the backing of the community since no one likes anything about 1.7.10
What videos are you talking about that you want uploaded? I made more than enough money for myself especially since i was a junior in high school at the time. Idk how much exactly but at least $5k from ghost clients with most of it not being from vape, so trust me I know how easy it is to milk this community ahah. I didn't care much about making money off it because i realized it was so much less time consuming and easier for me to make money off of crypto at the time, plus I didn't have any time for video games bc of real life. And nah, henry/whatever his HF name wasn't actually a "developer", more of a skid lol. Literally told him what clients to skid the triggerbot and mods from, however he was able to make it a forge mod which wasn't popular at the time. Pretty sure Stimpy just ended his contract with MMC a few days ago and also changed his twitter bio back to "MineHQ Owner" so a lot are wondering if hcteams is coming back.

And no, not hcfrevival. The OG shotbow hcfactions returned, but I wouldn't spread that around this community because I'd rather not have a bunch of ghost clienters flooding the server. :)

return

Social Credit
I don’t battle my employees.
I can just see Big Manthe walking into the room with all of his employees chained up and throwing a laptop infront of them telling them to code or he unleashes his almighty wrath

Ejmonkeypvp

Social Credit
Is aim assist worth using while recording in your opinion? D'you think someone could make it over 10k subs closet cheating with Vape Lite?
wtf I cant see ryan's post and his reply anymore except his latest hide vape shit