Reach for hypixel

Untethered

Social Credit
My aim assist settings are low so I don't think anyone would use them. It depends how good your normal aim is tbh so just play with the settings and see what works best for you
Ok yeah I sometimes don’t actually have it on. Just wondering what someone of such a high level uses.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Ok yeah I sometimes don’t actually have it on. Just wondering what someone of such a high level uses.
I literally have kill aura binded to my G key and toggle it sometimes instead of using aim assist lol

and I don't play much anymore but it used to be like 3-5 hours a day. I got most of my levels from boosters tho so I was kinda p2w :p

Untethered

Social Credit
I literally have kill aura binded to my G key and toggle it sometimes instead of using aim assist lol

and I don't play much anymore but it used to be like 3-5 hours a day. I got most of my levels from boosters tho so I was kinda p2w :p
Ok I’m only allowed 1 hour:oops::mad: it’s so annoying

Untethered

Social Credit
@ViKT0R i think I might have actually gone against you in a solo game recently. I’m not gonna say my name for obvious reasons but there was someone who was hacking lol and was level 200 and something. We were the only ones left and no beds and I asked if you were good at pvp, cos using vape and all I was expecting to beat you. Do you think this was you?

ViKT0R

Social Credit
@ViKT0R i think I might have actually gone against you in a solo game recently. I’m not gonna say my name for obvious reasons but there was someone who was hacking lol and was level 200 and something. We were the only ones left and no beds and I asked if you were good at pvp, cos using vape and all I was expecting to beat you. Do you think this was you?
Don't think so bc I haven't played solo in a while. I'm usually in one of those 3v3 or 4v4 tryhard parties

a lot of high level hackers exist on Hypixel, but most people think just bc they're "high level" they're not hacking but that's just not true. You will mostly see them in Skywars and Blitz

Untethered

Social Credit
Don't think so bc I haven't played solo in a while. I'm usually in one of those 3v3 or 4v4 tryhard parties

a lot of high level hackers exist on Hypixel, but most people think just bc they're "high level" they're not hacking but that's just not true. You will mostly see them in Skywars and Blitz
Yeah lol it’s probably that I’m bad but I swear everyone hacks in Skywars. Especially ranked.

Untethered

Social Credit

I can never seem to find a good party to play with so I tend to do solos. Hum hum no friends hum hum.