Reach for hypixel

Untethered

Social Credit
i know you guys will say you can use like 6 block reach and not get banned on hypixel by Watchdog or sometimes even mods, but I need a sensible reach that doesn’t look too blatant, but does give a bit of an advantage. I have 100-130 m/s. what do you think would be good for my main (with MVP+ so don’t want a ban)?
Would 3.2 - 3.4 with combo mode be ok?

Last edited:

Wong

Social Credit
if you want to look 100% legit use something like 3.1-3.3
But if you want to be semi blatant but not get banned by staff or anticheat id say 3.4-4

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Yes but this is on my main account with high level and MVP+ rank so don’t want to be too blatant and risk getting banned if caught on video etc.
I play on my main as well (purple plus) and never been banned. Not many people record on BW

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Jeez I’m not quite at that level yet dude
I know but that's my point. I'm a really high level, always on 3.5+ Reach and people still think I'm legit lol. I'm sure I get fishy hits sometimes but obv not enough to get me banned. Hypixel is garbage my friend

Untethered

Social Credit
I know but that's my point. I'm a really high level, always on 3.5+ Reach and people still think I'm legit lol. I'm sure I get fishy hits sometimes but obv not enough to get me banned. Hypixel is garbage my friend
Ok thanks I’ll use those settings when I next play. What aim assist do you use by any chance?

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Ok thanks I’ll use those settings when I next play. What aim assist do you use by any chance?
My aim assist settings are low so I don't think anyone would use them. It depends how good your normal aim is tbh so just play with the settings and see what works best for you