Novoline or Remix?

snir

Social Credit
the hell? they probs using an outdated disabler thinking they are invincible
my friend use fly on bedwars with novoline and got watchdog the new update fuck up the fly in bedwars, any other game mod best client

sqfiy

Social Credit
my friend use fly on bedwars with novoline and got watchdog the new update fuck up the fly in bedwars, any other game mod best client
tf are your friends fly settings. seems like his timer boost or timer is to high or some shit.

snir

Social Credit
tf are your friends fly settings. seems like his timer boost or timer is to high or some shit.
lmao he was just dumb someone make for him is config and the new update deleted all the old config. new he have one work good with speed 5 timer 3

Baguette69

Social Credit
lmao he was just dumb someone make for him is config and the new update deleted all the old config. new he have one work good with speed 5 timer 3
No he tried to fly before the end of the fly alerte while starting
Issous

Itqy

Social Credit
So you tell me, if I buy novoline. I will barely get any bans? Because I want to go back to blatantly cheating in hypixel and on my main with vape. But I also don't know. As people in this community say Novoline is the best, but I think they should try remix. Even though remix is very fucking confusing to buy it's possible that remix can be better.

Baguette69

Social Credit
So you tell me, if I buy novoline. I will barely get any bans? Because I want to go back to blatantly cheating in hypixel and on my main with vape. But I also don't know. As people in this community say Novoline is the best, but I think they should try remix. Even though remix is very fucking confusing to buy it's possible that remix can be better.
I have Novoline, and i never get watchdogged with my config. Vert nice, no problems.