Novoline or Remix?

N33D

Banned
Social Credit
Hello, today I want to ask you some questions.
What is better in bypassing on hypixel?
I heard that novoline has a rat in normal version (a guy looked it up on virustotal) so is it ever worth buying a rat?
Novoline takes more fps?

Terakorn

Social Credit
oh cool i should have bought novoline instead of Vape :/ but k nvm its ok vape is nice but fuck they are so overpriced

N33D

Banned
Social Credit
so then why the fuck are you asking
Because I want to know whats the better client, just gtfo and dont answer the post if u give nothing productive to it, but I forgot that all you do in life is write comments on a forum.

Zrvlex

Social Credit
Novaline is better also dont bring up the fact that it may be a rat you asked if it has better bypasses not that you wanted to buy it or anything so Why tf does it matter weather it has a rat or not Novaline currently bypasses better

Baguette69

Social Credit
I heard that novoline has a rat in normal version (a guy looked it up on virustotal) so is it ever worth buying a rat?
Novoline takes more fps?

Novoline better.

Dont want to buy a rat...

It's not ratted retard

oh cool i should have bought novoline instead of Vape :/ but k nvm its ok vape is nice but fuck they are so overpriced

Vape isn't made to fly bypass and bhop bypass hypixel.
Vape is made for closet cheating. And it does better than novoline/remix.

GlitchyTrash

Social Credit
Novoline takes more fps?
Novoline is better, and it surely is a rat if you all that want to get free stuff instead of buying, like cracked vapes