My Hypixel settings

tyxers

Social Credit
Bro. Do you want me to play 100 games in a row for you using 3.7 to prove you won't get banned for it? It's blatant as hell but the only way you get banned is if you get on weekly otherwise staff dont care.
he got on daily, bro was a no life

oNope

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '20
And thats why its a stupid idea using it all the time because even with high ping you don't consistently just gain massive reach. 150 ping really isn't high either. 3.4 is prob fine although its very blatant in person and pretty blatant in replay, unless you toggle it. 3,7 in duels though... I mean you use whatever I really don't care in fact the sooner you get banned the sooner I won't have to toggle on cheaters every other game.
I have never been banned for reach, not once. And I've consistent streaked in duels game modes using 4.2 with Autoblock+Keepsprint+0-0 Velocity binded. The only times I've been banned using a v4 module was after flagging with speed as a joke. Idk what to say to these people saying they got banned for 3.4 other than they're probably not using disable in water lol.

tyxers

Social Credit
Been getting on daily for 2 months. I literally offered to screenshare myself using 3.7 and you havent said anything
im in bed, trying to sleep. also, who knows if you will be banned? I NEVER said it flags via wd and I just said its manually bannable. this is what this started from, please for the love of Goose and IncognitoDoge drop it.

Kuole

Social Credit
im in bed, trying to sleep. also, who knows if you will be banned? I NEVER said it flags via wd and I just said its manually bannable. this is what this started from, please for the love of Goose and IncognitoDoge drop it.
Ofc you will get manually banned for using ka but if you just don't get on weekly you won't get staff banned.

tyxers

Social Credit
Ofc you will get manually banned for using ka but if you just don't get on weekly you won't get staff banned.
Kuole, my good friend and comrade, what if we just simply dropped this and played duels with each other and became friends! (please)

Kuole

Social Credit
Kuole, my good friend and comrade, what if we just simply dropped this and played duels with each other and became friends! (please)
I don't really know how good you are and I care about my stats and I dont like losing.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Yeah, my friend said it could be because of mass report because I was doing all fine before talking here.
Yeah if I were you I wouldn't share my ign as easily. Tbf with your settings you would've been banned eventually anyways.

tyxers

Social Credit
I have played with those settings for 2 years, all my friends use those settings and within a week of me talking here I get banned. Coincidence?
we talked via hypixel messages, I made a config with ur settings and I have been going strong for a week, honestly somebody prob found ur ign and /wdr'd u. u might just wanna hop on a alt and use a vpn and play till ur unbanned on ur main.

Anguroo

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '22
is using hitselect detectable on hypixel and is there a good config someone can recommend for hypixel sumo?