My Hypixel settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
My friends have gotten banned using high cps with those other settings (85% with 3.4) I don't trust it
Idk about remove slowness other than people telling me it is bannable. I wouldn't use it anyway because there's no use for it
3,4 and maybe the velo got them staff banned not the autoclicker. 3,4 is rather high, its the highest I go when fighting a cheater on my main.

Kuole

Social Credit
You're all so narrow minded if you think blatant modules are a reliable way of cheating on a server it's not even worth my time to argue at this point.
I toggle killaura with autoblock like every 7 games or so. Hypixel has a shit anticheat and the only way I've seen people get banned recently is to botting classic or sumo. If you don't get on weekly wins you don't get staff'd

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I toggle killaura with autoblock like every 7 games or so. Hypixel has a shit anticheat and the only way I've seen people get banned recently is to botting classic or sumo. If you don't get on weekly wins you don't get staff'd
If you autoblock too much you will get staffed.
I literally always use 3.4
When playing skywars duels I use 3.7 and I have safewalk on at all times and I haven't been banned. (I posted a screenshot of my sw stats)
The world doesn't revolve around you. Just because you haven't gotten banned using extremely blatant values doesn't mean no one else will, because it can happen and it will happen to you too if you continue playing with those settings.

Kuole

Social Credit
If you autoblock too much you will get staffed.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Just because you haven't gotten banned using extremely blatant values doesn't mean no one else will, because it can happen and it will happen to you too if you continue playing with those settings.
Literally everyone in duels community uses these settings and I've been using them for 2 years. I even used them in the mini walls tournament and my whole team did and none of us got banned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Literally everyone in duels community uses these settings and I've been using them for 2 years. I even used them in the mini walls tournament and my whole team did and none of us got banned.
"Trust me bro" vibes

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
How can I prove this to you?
Oh I don't doubt that you can use those settings for a while but "everyone in duels community" using them is just.. yeah that ain't right. Unless you sparingly toggle you will get staffed at some point, assuming you continue using such high values. Also you can't prove it but that doesn't matter as I don't care anyways. A lot of people are stupid on here but some actually suggest good and reliable settings, I would start listening to them if I were you.

oNope

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '20
Oh I don't doubt that you can use those settings for a while but "everyone in duels community" using them is just.. yeah that ain't right. Unless you sparingly toggle you will get staffed at some point, assuming you continue using such high values. Also you can't prove it but that doesn't matter as I don't care anyways. A lot of people are stupid on here but some actually suggest good and reliable settings, I would start listening to them if I were you.
Hypixel has a ban policy that requires further investigation before staff can actually ban for reach below 4.2 value, including checks of ping. 3.4 will most definitely not get you banned unless you're using some sort of extreme hitbox expansion. 3.2-3.4 with no misplace or use during water are perfectly safe for somebody with low ping. AND in Kuole's case he has around 150 ping. Take into consideration somebodies personal use before declaring it unreliable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Hypixel has a ban policy that requires further investigation before staff can actually ban for reach below 4.2 value
And thats why its a stupid idea using it all the time because even with high ping you don't consistently just gain massive reach. 150 ping really isn't high either. 3.4 is prob fine although its very blatant in person and pretty blatant in replay, unless you toggle it. 3,7 in duels though... I mean you use whatever I really don't care in fact the sooner you get banned the sooner I won't have to toggle on cheaters every other game.

Kuole

Social Credit
No not really
So far I've asked 5 duels main who cheat and they all use 3.4 or 3.3 and 2 of them use ka on a keybind.
I reported a dude using 3.4 reach in boxing, he got banned in a single hour, sucked for him ngl
How'd you know he was using 3.4? I can literally play 100 games for you and screenshare with 3.7 reach and prove to you how this can't get you banned.

Kuole

Social Credit
"Literally everyone in duels community uses these settings and I've been using them for 2 years. I even used them in the mini walls tournament and my whole team did and none of us got banned." So "literally everyone" in the duels community is 5 people? lol ok
I asked 5 people who were online, literally everyone on winstreak leaderboard uses 3.4 reach and I can get you screenshots of them saying they use it.

Kuole

Social Credit
And thats why its a stupid idea using it all the time because even with high ping you don't consistently just gain massive reach. 150 ping really isn't high either. 3.4 is prob fine although its very blatant in person and pretty blatant in replay, unless you toggle it. 3,7 in duels though... I mean you use whatever I really don't care in fact the sooner you get banned the sooner I won't have to toggle on cheaters every other game.
Can I post yt links here? I wanna show you something

tyxers

Social Credit
So far I've asked 5 duels main who cheat and they all use 3.4 or 3.3 and 2 of them use ka on a keybind.

How'd you know he was using 3.4? I can literally play 100 games for you and screenshare with 3.7 reach and prove to you how this can't get you banned.
well he added me, gave me his settings, also it cant get you wd banned, I said I reported him it legit says your cheating (hacking) report lmao

Kuole

Social Credit
well he added me, gave me his settings, also it cant get you wd banned, I said I reported him it legit says your cheating (hacking) report lmao
Did you see the video I posted? I was using 4.2 at the end and no ban. I don't think it was 3.4 that got him banned and also he could've just lied to you,

Kuole

Social Credit
Bro. Do you want me to play 100 games in a row for you using 3.7 to prove you won't get banned for it? It's blatant as hell but the only way you get banned is if you get on weekly otherwise staff dont care.