Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Is Vape V4 worth? (2024)
There are many clients that you could choose from, but Vape is good and has a large community.
I personally still use Vape and think that if you get banned it's a skill issue.
ofcourse there aren't many updates rolling in, but Manthe has a life too. So to answer your question, I do believe Vape is still the best ghost client as of now, and it is definitely worth it.

PatrickOurGod

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '24
There are many clients that you could choose from, but Vape is good and has a large community.
I personally still use Vape and think that if you get banned it's a skill issue.
ofcourse there aren't many updates rolling in, but Manthe has a life too. So to answer your question, I do believe Vape is still the best ghost client as of now, and it is definitely worth it.
Great points except for the "manthe has a life " part. Im mean as a customer u don't care just want frequent updates ( my com has no point ik i just wanted to point that out)

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Great points except for the "manthe has a life " part. Im mean as a customer u don't care just want frequent updates ( my com has no point ik i just wanted to point that out)
It is a very stupid point

ofcourse there aren't many updates rolling in, but Manthe has a life too
I don’t, this is legitimately the only thing I do. You have 9 years worth of updates condensed into what you use, multiple content updates being worked on at a time, with them consistently coming out every few months with background updates done as urgently as needed. I would love to know what more you’re expecting unless it’s some kind of exploit updates fantasy.

VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
It is a very stupid point

I don’t, this is legitimately the only thing I do. You have 9 years worth of updates condensed into what you use, multiple content updates being worked on at a time, with them consistently coming out every few months with background updates done as urgently as needed. I would love to know what more you’re expecting unless it’s some kind of exploit updates fantasy.
not to be rude or offensive when saying this, but get a life please. Like aren't you already a millionare