Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
It is a very stupid point

I don’t, this is legitimately the only thing I do. You have 9 years worth of updates condensed into what you use, multiple content updates being worked on at a time, with them consistently coming out every few months with background updates done as urgently as needed. I would love to know what more you’re expecting unless it’s some kind of exploit updates fantasy.

Exactly that, one thing that I take into my life, if you are going to do something without quality, it is better not to do it at all, only do it if it has quality, and something that the vape customer does, something of quality, there is no point in having 1 update per week and the modules are all bugged without any consistency.

VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
It's a choice he made. And having a life and being a millionare is two different things.
never said they were similar, I'm guessing he did this for the money, now he has the money.

ineedausername

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23

I don’t, this is legitimately the only thing I do. You have 9 years worth of updates condensed into what you use, multiple content updates being worked on at a time, with them consistently coming out every few months with background updates done as urgently as needed. I would love to know what more you’re expecting unless it’s some kind of exploit updates fantasy.
text gui update :3

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit

these 12 yos want the illusive "anticheat disabler" for all servers 💀