VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
so im just having bad hit reg after hypixel did something bad?
they probably did try to do something like how ncp prevents hits above 4.2 but it’s useless, gonna be the same story where they try to add something and it just affects legit gameplay. Also im pretty sure it’s only affecting low ms players because i see no difference at 200

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
they probably did try to do something like how ncp prevents hits above 4.2 but it’s useless, gonna be the same story where they try to add something and it just affects legit gameplay. Also im pretty sure it’s only affecting low ms players because i see no difference at 200
oh lmao well i keep getting weird hit reg after a reach hit and im have 106ms lmao so u saying i should ping spoof

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
oh lmao well i keep getting weird hit reg after a reach hit and im have 106ms lmao so u saying i should ping spoof
You could I guess but they’re probably gonna undo it in the next day or so, id just wait instead of using more modules

VapeV4

YesItsWaffle

Social Credit
psa: new reach check added to hypixel, rumoured horizontal velo check (cannot test right now

DO NOT USE REACH OR VELO, instead compensate with fakelag dynamic (note: more risky and is not completely main safe)

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
psa: new reach check added to hypixel, rumoured horizontal velo check (cannot test right now

DO NOT USE REACH OR VELO, instead compensate with fakelag dynamic
You should state that they should use the tournaments config for now.