VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
seems like staff became much more cracked in recent times, when I was still playing actively I treated keepsprint as main-safe and never had any issues with it lmao
watch dog also seems to be getting way better, whenever I blatantly cheat I literally can last like 2m-10m max in bedwars then sometimes maybe get lucky with almost 2 hours (started blatant cheating because my main got banned for cheating after 2 years of cheating on it)

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
seems like staff became much more cracked in recent times, when I was still playing actively I treated keepsprint as main-safe and never had any issues with it lmao
They always had it figured out, but nope! Everyone including yourself say keepsprint main safe ez no ban haram bypass 20261!!1!1!1

I couldn’t tell if you were trolling when you made those posts but I guess your serious

Hypixel always had it figured out this is what I said a year or two ago and everyone called me a retard, all of them are banned now. Watchdog maybe doesn’t ban everyone still but it will remember. It’s actually a good idea if you think about it since making the client developers think they figured it out burns more time, that’s all this is, cat and mouse.

Vape however isn’t interested in playing that game, they just focus on making universal modules you can’t detect so I don’t understand why people still try to use blatant modules on it.

2 options: buy a blatant client, or play normally

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
They always had it figured out, but nope! Everyone including yourself say keepsprint main safe ez no ban haram bypass 20261!!1!1!1

I couldn’t tell if you were trolling when you made those posts but I guess your serious

Hypixel always had it figured out this is what I said a year or two ago and everyone called me a retard, all of them are banned now. Watchdog maybe doesn’t ban everyone still but it will remember. It’s actually a good idea if you think about it since making the client developers think they figured it out burns more time, that’s all this is, cat and mouse.

Vape however isn’t interested in playing that game, they just focus on making universal modules you can’t detect so I don’t understand why people still try to use blatant modules on it.

2 options: buy a blatant client, or play normally
hey do yk if more then one target bypass hypixel on aura or does 4 - 2 targets silent flag

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
hey anytime i get a reach hit my hit reg disappears after it like i think they maybe did patch it
just a server issue as usual, do you honestly think a server that can’t create a speed check without false flags can make a 3.2 reach check?

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
just a server issue as usual, do you honestly think a server that can’t create a speed check without false flags can make a 3.2 reach check?
oh ye that could be possible becuses they always try to patch stuff and end up messing with legit people

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Their anticheat isn't that bad considering their huge player base.
If you put 60k players on agc/polar/any decent anticheat they'd start falsing or even break because of how much pressure the fact that they needs to check 60k players' movements and hits at the same time is putting on them.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Their anticheat isn't that bad considering their huge player base.
If you put 60k players on agc/polar/any decent anticheat they'd start falsing or even break because of how much pressure the fact that they needs to check 60k players' movements and hits at the same time is putting on them.
I’m not saying it’s bad, I’m saying that the stuff people are describing is not possible