How do I not get banned in BLC

Hent4iMorsel

Social Credit
What do I have to consider when I inject vape because my other account was banned by BAC and I don't know why the settings were too illegitimate or it was found
So what can I do not to be banned but that I can play with BLC

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
What do I have to consider when I inject vape because my other account was banned by BAC and I don't know why the settings were too illegitimate or it was found
you can't use bac and play on bac servers and not get banned

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
you cant they detect injects

nonnono

Social Credit
no client that is public and many private ones cannot inject to bac servers with bac on because its a clientside ac and almost a rootkit ac

EveryoneThinksImlegitLol

Social Credit
fucking morons the developer of BAC obviously has a copy of all public clients like vape so vape wont bypass
buy as shitterdown rightly said there could be some unknown private exploits that arent patched
Use your brains

nonnono

Social Credit
@EveryoneThinksImlegitLol sure i may be a disapointment but atleast i dont unironcally get mad at a guy getting mad at a in a block cheat forum

now kys u stupid nigga cotton picking faggot i need some wool to knit u faggot go pick me cotton you bloody twat get the fuck out of here u dumb ass nigga no one loves u i hope you slit you're wrists then stub you're toe on a lego then crawl around you're fucking kitchen at 3am in grusome pain and then you get you're head smashed into the damn ground by you're dad