Full Vape V4 Hypixel Pit Settings Guide (UPDATED FOR 2022)

So In

Social Credit
This is what ive been saying, these retards are recommending 3.3 for pit like might aswell 4 block on pit LOL
Shut up bitch, @vec. already said he gives closet settings stop being retarded there's a difference between closet and blatant he's not wrong about 3.3 being closet learn how to read instead of trying to win the argument with false claims

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

DeathMotion

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Today I was planning the pit, and I saw all those high prestiges cheating blatantly at mid. That's why I'm here, as I started looking up some settings for the pit. Have both v4 and lite. My question is are you still using these settings, and have you ever gotten banned with it?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Today I was planning the pit, and I saw all those high prestiges cheating blatantly at mid. That's why I'm here, as I started looking up some settings for the pit. Have both v4 and lite. My question is are you still using these settings, and have you ever gotten banned with it?
Stop necroposting.

Don't use this guy's settings because they're retarded.

vec.

Social Credit
stop necroposting

VapeV4 VapeLite

DeathMotion

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
he probably necroed on accident considering he was just looking across the forums (sorry for necroing here ig)
Jesus guys, as I said I was looking for pit settings, so I found this post as Angelicas just said. "Stop necroposting", you stop acting like 10-year-old children. You guys break the rules of Minecraft servers all the time, but at the moment you consider someone necroposting on the forums you go cry that I break a rule. Imagine.....

FKDR

Social Credit
Jesus guys, as I said I was looking for pit settings, so I found this post as Angelicas just said. "Stop necroposting", you stop acting like 10-year-old children. You guys break the rules of Minecraft servers all the time, but at the moment you consider someone necroposting on the forums you go cry that I break a rule. Imagine.....
Yeah these forums are ass

UnknownHacker

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
Well, I noticed on these forums many of the forum members give absolutely retarded settings for pit, as they don't play the gamemode and don't understand what settings you can use on the pit. They don't realize 80% of players over prestige 15 main KA all the time or use blatant hitboxes in mid, and never get banned. I'm here (an actual pit player, the main reason I bought vape) to give advice and settings that shouldn't ever ban you unless you're a retard.
I used this guide (very good btw) for when I started cheating on pit about 3 months ago and I believe there are several things that can be changed. First of all, I haven't been banned using these settings on main (I can critique as over press 6). I use the 'mid streaking settings' all the time even when not in mid. I also have made them more extreme. I used an increased APS for KA and 2 targets, increased reach at all times. I also have an increased toggle (same velo) but a lot more reach and APS, I also use Keep Sprint as it bypasses for hunting people. Anything else is the same apart from hitboxes which I don't use at all. KA already focus on people wtf do I need to make it that I hit them at more extreme angles???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of things I'd like to note is that despite using KA all the time I also have auto clicker on (as KA only swings in range of players and it in my mind makes me look more legit as) I can click even when no one is around and KA's APS are also not picked up at all by Lunar when attacking someone so idk how that might look server side? Also, for me when using legit aura, the option to change 'switch delay' isn't displayed but it is for blatant. I think this man might use forge version which (to clarify IDK just guessing) might give you the option to change it but I guess that means I just use the default settings. No idea if that's higher or lower than the 400ms he recommends. Also toggle auto block and always have on block hit (manual) in auto clicker settings. Any questions please ask me. I won't being giving out exact higher settings though.

Also good plus one my forum suggestion so we can get hunting modules for vape!!! The title is below

Targets / Enemies / focus list and searcher​

Last edited: