Full Vape V4 Hypixel Pit Settings Guide (UPDATED FOR 2022)

So In

Social Credit
my settings aren’t way too safe. I give closet settings and frosty gives very blatant settings which isn’t even closeting
Well like you said he's giving blatant settings but for the pit which staffs are retarded there

vec.

Social Credit
Well like you said he's giving blatant settings but for the pit which staffs are retarded there
that doesn't change the fact that the settings are unsafe and blatant. just because the staff are "retarded" doesn't mean you can use those settings with a guarantee of being safe.

So In

Social Credit
that doesn't change the fact that the settings are unsafe and blatant. just because the staff are "retarded" doesn't mean you can use those settings with a guarantee of being safe.
Mate it's blatant settings, anyone that is graduated from elementary understand the fact that you'd get banned at some point using those settings

Frosty

Social Credit
Obviously it's blatant, but due to the nature of pit, bans are extremely unlikely, so using blatant settings is safer than, say, ranked skywars.

So In

Social Credit
Obviously it's blatant, but due to the nature of pit, bans are extremely unlikely, so using blatant settings is safer than, say, ranked skywars.
Exactly but in that case rsw bans are still rare unless you're 4block toggling on people

vec.

Social Credit
Mate it's blatant settings, anyone that is graduated from elementary understand the fact that you'd get banned at some point using those settings
exactly my point. you'll get banned so don't use it

Keeloman

Social Credit
always use legit aura
Nigga there are no rotation checks, you can literally turn switch delay to 50ms and make a defacto multiaura if you want, legit aura is literally just making it so your head locks onto the person which can flag more than having no rotations because pit has fight angle checks, check your shit

disproven

Social Credit
Pt. 2

Alt/Hopper Settings (EXTREMELY blatant, use ONLY on alts):
Kill Aura:
4.2 Swing Range
4.2 Attack Range
Switch Delay: 50 ms
Autoblock: On
Legit Aura: Off
Blatant Mode: Switch
Aim Mode: Anticheat
Max Targets: Fairly Certain up to like 3 targets bypass atm, otherwise just use 1-2 targets
Velocity: 0% H 0% V 100% C
Keepsprint
Timer: 1.07, or toggle 2.5x in short bursts lmao

These settings are used by pit hoppers who are sad and use vape to blatant cheat.

Optional but useful settings to have on:
Storage ESP: Useful in kings map when in sewers, people may call you out for using it but I don't think anyone has ever been banned with it
AntiFall: Useful in the few areas where there is void and sky area (Don't use in staff lobbies and don't use a lot)
AutoHeal: For heads or soups
Set a /spawn macro

Now for pit cheating advice.
1. Use a config toggle to toggle into more blatant KA settings and velo settings if you want to fight against hoppers.
2. Toggle lower settings with staff in your lobby
3. Hitting through walls is okay, just don't use in staff lobbies
4. Toggle low velo (60% H) against hoppers
5. Don't blatantly cheat on a nicked player that doesn't seem like a nick that is normal (could be staff som1 got banned doing it lol)
6. Don't be dumb dumb retard
7. Don't use invwalk it dogs
8. Don't use NoSlow it flags a ton
9. All visuals are optional but I like using Trajectories, health, ESP, fullbright, and storageESP. (Nametags drop FPS too much)
10. idk wanted to put 10 cause going to 9 is weird

Only allowed to critique these settings if you are at least pres 6 in pit : ) lol

08da381b-beb3-4e56-93ba-385d15b02fa5 My pit settings UUID to use
This is what ive been saying, these retards are recommending 3.3 for pit like might aswell 4 block on pit LOL