csgo cheats help

yMadBro

Social Credit
ive never had a fps drop with aimware, its still p, and i bet its a cfg issue when i have no issue at all, its esp range does suck though, i can hit legit aa, visuals are an opinion thing so no point of bringing that into this

Social Credit
ive never had a fps drop with aimware, its still p, and i bet its a cfg issue when i have no issue at all, its esp range does suck though, i can hit legit aa, visuals are an opinion thing so no point of bringing that into this
i cant belive someone this retarded in not learning how to read, buti clearly stated, i used blue/green settings, 80 hc, and 40 min dmg, and ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ACCURATE NO MATTER WHAT, It still misses LEGIT AA. and ik how to config, dont say idk how to config considering i dropped 40 bombs and yet aimware is so shitty its worse than a fucking otc, what dont u understand about its being a config issue, ur honestly retarded if u think my cfg is bad, second of all, when u say aw hits p, IT DOESNT HIT HEAD, it BAIMS with 100 MIND DMG AND red on fucking head so do u not even understand the definition of p?

windhomeslice

Social Credit
i cant belive someone this retarded in not learning how to read, buti clearly stated, i used blue/green settings, 80 hc, and 40 min dmg, and ITS SUPPOSED TO BE ACCURATE NO MATTER WHAT, It still misses LEGIT AA. and ik how to config, dont say idk how to config considering i dropped 40 bombs and yet aimware is so shitty its worse than a fucking otc, what dont u understand about its being a config issue, ur honestly retarded if u think my cfg is bad, second of all, when u say aw hits p, IT DOESNT HIT HEAD, it BAIMS with 100 MIND DMG AND red on fucking head so do u not even understand the definition of p?
"i used blue green settings" ah yes, autist talks about hitbox priority

Just gonna add to this and say baim has been meta for like the past 3 years

Social Credit
"i used blue green settings" ah yes, autist talks about hitbox priority

Just gonna add to this and say baim has been meta for like the past 3 years
r u okay?? when i said blue/green settings i was talking about hit box points retard, why would i be talking about a old update, all i said is that i wanted hit box priority back not hit box points fag

yMadBro

Social Credit
brain and cfg issue cry more

Psylatoon4

Social Credit
I wouldn't recommend cheating in CS:GO unless you actually know how to cheat. Otherwise overwatch is gonna get you.
tf bro don't recommend cheating in csgo lmao everybody cheat in csgo even in prime so you need to cheat cause everytime it turn in a HVH , after its ez ban but u dont care it was funny