csgo cheats help

superiorpk

Social Credit
dogshit hack with tranny ass mod and pedo ass mod, esoterik doesn't even play the game he just pushes updates when the beta users are satisfied
typical response of a frustrated person who never got invited to skeet and started talking shit about the best csgo cheat... esoterik and wish > all

Social Credit
Legit-Iniuria
Rage-Skeet/Aimware/Fatality
semilegit-Aimware/Skeet
iniuria is also pretty good for semi legit, but heres the thing, fatality is shit/bipolar most of the time, aimware is flat out shit unless u have aw beta, skeet is just the only cheat that can tap heads

Social Credit
so in conclusion i should get skeet
u need to be invited nn
link ? also is it free
its not free retard, get invited fat new fag nn
whats a good free cheat to use ? also any precautions to take, eg, i saw some people talking about using a usb stick or smthn
free cheats dont do any good, a usb stick is only good for ccertain cheats like iniuria, with patchgaurd
I can understand cheating in Minecraft, it’s a game that’s really dependent on latency with a low skill cap

Why would you want to cheat in a game that actually requires skill? you’re a weirdo bro
lmao csgo is a fucking shit game, everyone cheats in prime and non prime fat ass

needlunar

Social Credit
u need to be invited nn

its not free retard, get invited fat new fag nn

free cheats dont do any good, a usb stick is only good for ccertain cheats like iniuria, with patchgaurd

lmao csgo is a fucking shit game, everyone cheats in prime and non prime fat ass
Yeah there’s cheaters in CS too, but I’m saying you can get so good legit in CS whereas in Minecraft you can only get so good. You can only improve so much in MC before it comes down to latency.

Social Credit
Yeah there’s cheaters in CS too, but I’m saying you can get so good legit in CS whereas in Minecraft you can only get so good. You can only improve so much in MC before it comes down to latency.
wat? I don't want to criticize ur grammar but can u rewrite it so I can better understand what you're saying?

QuzFlips

Social Credit
Use legit bot. Don't use ESP,because you'll catch yourself at some point.

Legit providers without being detected that freequently and currently undetected

- UnityHacks (Perfect for legit cheating)
- Skeet/gamesense.pub (Perfect for legit and rage) [INVITE ONLY]
- Umbra Software (Perfect for legit cheating and Leagues) [Doesn't bypass Faceit]
- Fatality.win (Perfect for rage hacking)
- Hypex.to (Perfect for Legit Cheating)
- Kernelcheats.to (Perfect for Legit cheating)
- QuzCheats (Perfect for Legit cheating)

NOTE - If you wanna stay most likely undetected for ever get gamesense/skeet. They've been never detected and most likely will never be.

Social Credit
how is aimware bad? its just a brain and cfg issue
aw support says cfg issue, they ban me for the reason "retard" when i was suggesting to add back hitbox priority, shit resolver cant hit legit aa, shit esp range, used to hit p and get 40 bombs, from the recently shit updates, i know get negative kd, horrible support, admins blocked me on discord since i called them out for banning me, cant handle critizm, v5 became a worse version of v4 from how its not custimizable, fucking otc can hit more head, aw baims and miss on a no desync user, 80 hc and it misses its shots with a 40 min dmg (and blue/green settings meaning it will aim for the center of the body and somehow miss) shit autostop, shitty visuals, shit fps drops, and basically can make a list of how shit aw is