Can Astolfo Users Check For Vape Injects

DARRIAN

Social Credit
the fact you sent 134 messages and only 7 people liked them shows you're pretty unliked.
you get no play fuckin loser guarentee ive hit more bitches in the past month than you have in your whole like well known member ass nigga basing how well liked someone is on a fucking minecraft cheat forum shutchya fuckin mouf

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
you get no play fuckin loser guarentee ive hit more bitches in the past month than you have in your whole like well known member ass nigga basing how well liked someone is on a fucking minecraft cheat forum shutchya fuckin mouf
1626304285417.png

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
I don't think somebody who talks shit on a minecraft cheating form gets any bitches.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
I don't think somebody who talks shit on a minecraft cheating form gets any bitches.
people like him keep repeating the same lies to themselves to the point where they believe it

DARRIAN

Social Credit
people like him keep repeating the same lies to themselves to the point where they believe it
atleast you are somewhat aware that you are a fucking loser, some bitches just liked darkskin dudes so i automatically get pussy depending on the circumstance

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
atleast you are somewhat aware that you are a fucking loser, some bitches just liked darkskin dudes so i automatically get pussy depending on the circumstance
yeah im sure women automatically pull your dick out once they see you're a minority

Artificial

Social Credit
Andros is sexy asf what u talking about?

factz