Can Astolfo Users Check For Vape Injects

DARRIAN

Social Credit
I was doing my sumo challenges yesterday and some random astolfo user msg'd me and said he could see that I had vape lite & V4 Injected why can astolfo users do this and will it be patched.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I was doing my sumo challenges yesterday and some random astolfo user msg'd me and said he could see that I had vape lite & V4 Injected why can astolfo users do this and will it be patched.
It's not possible to know. He is just trolling.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
i dont have that enabled my g, like, unless you got astolfo i will continue to believe this
nathan you're just retarded. you're the only having this fucking problem like the fucking autist you are.

ItzAiko

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
There is no way someone can know what u injected cause it's not even logged like in CS:GO VAC logging all injections.. In minecraft there aren't any logs so he was just trolling you and because you using vape you trusted him that he can see it. If you would be using anything else he would say you using vape as well cause it's well known cheat even in legit scene.
So.. Don't worry, he was trolling you. Anyways I don't see any problem that someone "know" what u injected so idk why are u so "scared" about it :D