Blatant

pickledick

Social Credit
I want to buy a customer (blatant) for life and not have to buy another one in the future. That's why I'm looking for the best one that surpasses the (anticheats)
you cant. Blatant clients will always fall off, its like a rule of minecraft cheating. no matter which one you buy now it will eventually be abandoned by the owners, or just become shit. you're getting suggested augustus or moon now, but before that the "good" blatant was rise, and before that it was astolfo? I dont even remember the timeline anymore. But they come and go in waves. You have to expect to buy a new one every 6-12 months at a minimum

kzz

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
and is there one better than (Moon) other than Augustus?
I mean u can try using a blatant free client first and then buy moon which is not that expensive compared to other clients and also moon has been on minecraft cheating since 2018 if I am correct. Currently thats will i recommend but you can always look on youtube like reviews for the different clients

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
yeah expect a non minecraft dev to find bypasses for you in minecraft 🤠
I asked a friend who is in IT (doesn’t play Minecraft) how he would go about creating an auto clicker and they explained it basically the same way vape does it

So yes they can figure it out

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
I asked a friend who is in IT (doesn’t play Minecraft) how he would go about creating an auto clicker and they explained it basically the same way vape does it

😂😂😂😂 yeah autoclicker very blatant bypass! even dedicated blatant client developers having hard time finding new bypasses and you just said that ok

Pogama1

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

They probably can do that but they'll need to be experienced with Minecraft anti cheats to find exploits that make certain modules (speed, fly...) bypass.

kzz

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Bypass ip bans
Also forgot to mention but it depends on the server cuz hypixel has like really bad anti vpn most vpn work in hypixel but some other servers good a decent anti vpn

Angels_666

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Also forgot to mention but it depends on the server cuz hypixel has like really bad anti vpn most vpn work in hypixel but some other servers good a decent anti vpn
Is the VPN free or paid and if paid, which one is recommended?