Blatant

kzz

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Any one just as good as Augustus but at less cost?
Rise currently is bad i would recommend getting moon if u don't wanna pay 80 for augustos if you are into scripting and wanna make your own bypases astolfo but if u dont know how to make bypasses dont get astolfo.

Angels_666

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Rise currently is bad i would recommend getting moon if u don't wanna pay 80 for augustos if you are into scripting and wanna make your own bypases astolfo but if u dont know how to make bypasses dont get astolfo.
in conclusion moon or augustus

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Not really? Most are around the range of $20-25 also I am not breaking rule 8?
Most people buy multiple blatant clients in hopes “one is better than the other” they all skid from each other, that’s why when one thing gets fixed, they all stop working

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
It's also hard to find a dev that you can trust since its the minecraft community most will try to rat you or scam
Obviously you don’t use someone who is in the mc com but anyone who does game code could probably figure it out

Angels_666

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
I want to buy a customer (blatant) for life and not have to buy another one in the future. That's why I'm looking for the best one that surpasses the (anticheats)

Pogama1

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I want to buy a customer (blatant) for life and not have to buy another one in the future. That's why I'm looking for the best one that surpasses the (anticheats)
I think moon is more user friendly and more likely to last longer before getting discontinued.