Best "Blatant" Client?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
I am joking and also i judge people only based on their personality and history, and based on yours you are a retarded scammer who targets people who make a joke and is broke ass. Pls stop scamming ppl for minecraft hacks loser
I dont scam, but your a queer, you should be lynched stfu

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Ok and maybe i am maybe i am not but at least i try to help people instead of scamming and resorting to hateful insults and breaking the death threat and toxicity rule, just leave you are digging a bigger hole for yourself
U retard there are no rules here. i dont scam you faggot queer

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I am seriously hoping you are seeing a therapist, hope everything is ok for you irl because nobody acts like this
yeah... I mean rather take out your anger on here than on your family or something ig
There is, heres some where you said you were reselling it and just deleted your message thinking it would get rid of it.
View attachment 7059
There's prob logs of this

realhypixel

Social Credit
Vape V4 and Vape Lite and be blatant at times but I'm wondering what is the best overall "Blatant Client" is. I've seen some intent.store and thought some of them looked high quality but there's just so many options. So, what is the best blatant client on intent.store or on some other platform (and why)?
oh if you are seeing this I am sorry that we turned your thread into a 3 page argument lol