Best "Blatant" Client?

arcadeplayed

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Vape V4 and Vape Lite and be blatant at times but I'm wondering what is the best overall "Blatant Client" is. I've seen some intent.store and thought some of them looked high quality but there's just so many options. So, what is the best blatant client on intent.store or on some other platform (and why)?

funxpy

Social Credit
This answer is completely opinion based, however astolfo.lgbt and novoline are pretty good.

arcadeplayed

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
This answer is completely opinion based, however astolfo.lgbt and novoline are pretty good.
I understand that, just tryna get a general view of people's views on the best blatant client. Thanks for the answer btw.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
You CAN go pretty blatant with v4, keepsprint aura etc and it works just fine (check my signature for config if you want) but if you wanna go bhop in skywars or something then you probably want to buy a client that has bypass updates frequently.

Astolfo doesn't update often and it probably won't get an update anytime soon, but its still a good hybrid client (you can use it for both blatant and closet cheating, just like vape) although in my opinion if you already have vape there is no reason to buy astolfo because all you will really have that you don't on vape is some cool scripts and better noslow.

I don't have novoline but from what i've heard they frequently update now so thats probably what you want if you wanna go full blatant mode.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Vape V4 has the strongest killaura which has been now bypassing for 6 years without any real update:
. You can bypass in SkyWars for approximately an hour with Vape's speed. In Novoline however you can hardly bypass for 10 minutes:

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Vape V4 has the strongest killaura which has been now bypassing for 6 years without any real update:
. You can bypass in SkyWars for approximately an hour. In Novoline however you can hardly bypass for 10 minutes:
With the right settings vape aura won't anticheat ban, i've used killaura with autoblock in skywars for 3-4 hours on one account several times (when staff were inactive ofc). Aura is obviously blatant and will get you staff banned but if there wasn't any staff you would esentially bypass forever with the current anticheat.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
With the right settings vape aura won't anticheat ban, i've used killaura with autoblock in skywars for 3-4 hours on one account several times (when staff were inactive ofc). Aura is obviously blatant and will get you staff banned but if there wasn't any staff you would esentially bypass forever with the current anticheat.
With the same settings you suggest in your blatant Hypixel config thread? Also doesn't silent mode in killaura work anymore? IcognitoDoge suggested it because AntiCheat would sometimes flick the head strangely.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
With the same settings you suggest in your blatant Hypixel config thread? Also doesn't silent mode in killaura work anymore? IcognitoDoge suggested it because AntiCheat would sometimes flick the head strangely.
My blatant config yes. Idk as far as i've tried both silent and anticheat work just fine, silent flags NCP less (if you test on a testserver) but there doesn't seem to be any difference on Hypixel.

arcadeplayed

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
. You can bypass in SkyWars for approximately an hour with Vape's speed. In Novoline however you can hardly bypass for 10 minutes:
Yeah I see Vape V4 has a strong kill aura but I'm mainly looking for a client that has a good target strafe and autoblock for kill aura (when I use it on vape I tend to lag back)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Yeah I see Vape V4 has a strong kill aura but I'm mainly looking for a client that has a good target strafe and autoblock for kill aura (when I use it on vape I tend to lag back)
use 7-10 aps, you will lag back due to the noslow effect unless you take damage as this temporarily disables noslow checks. You can turn autoblock off and manually hold right click for autoblock or you can turn off keepsprint and just keep jumping while using autoblock and you won't flag nearly as much. You will slow down though due to not having any keepsprint.

realhypixel

Social Credit
Wait for pulsive 5, look out for rise 6, or novoline.lol. Speed flags hard and lagbacks on any setting and will last a grand total of 5 minutes (i have tried) and burns through alts on vape, and both rise and novo speed bypass for me (i have both) While vape does have a stronger ka and autoblock, novo has crits and a more flagless autoblock. As for their speed, it has a strafe disabler and timer coming soon, and it lasted me 1 hour when i tried.

arcadeplayed

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Wait for pulsive 5, look out for rise 6, or novoline.lol. Speed flags hard and lagbacks on any setting and will last a grand total of 5 minutes (i have tried) and burns through alts on vape, and both rise and novo speed bypass for me (i have both) While vape does have a stronger ka and autoblock, novo has crits and a more flagless autoblock. As for their speed, it has a strafe disabler and timer coming soon, and it lasted me 1 hour when i tried.
Thanks this is very helpful! What would you say is a better purchase right now novoline or rise? (and why)

realhypixel

Social Credit
Thanks this is very helpful! What would you say is a better purchase right now novoline or rise? (and why)
Defo novo if ur going for a hypixel blatant client as rises byasses are all patched and it might not update (soon)and novo has constant updates

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Pulsive will be terrible, he has just been copying every client known to man and is a shit coder. I have rise 6 beta, it is alright but has already been leaked and alan borderline quit the community. Novo is the best for hypixel.

primitlve

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
Vape V4 and Vape Lite and be blatant at times but I'm wondering what is the best overall "Blatant Client" is. I've seen some intent.store and thought some of them looked high quality but there's just so many options. So, what is the best blatant client on intent.store or on some other platform (and why)?
V4 is a really good blatant client and I would suggest just using it if you already have it but Novoline is definitely a lot better for blatant while V4 is a more versatile client.

realhypixel

Social Credit
V4 is a really good blatant client and I would suggest just using it if you already have it but Novoline is definitely a lot better for blatant while V4 is a more versatile client.
Yes yes vape v4 with the amazing insta ban speed, flag criticals, flag longjump, no fly modes, slower invmanager and stealer and no disablers

its more of a hybrid client meant to be used on higher value accounts so you can toggle autoblock bedbreaker and stuff against cheaters