Bedwars module suggestion!

idc9999

Social Credit
View attachment 2957
I think a good example to look at it here, so we see an X that means their team is eliminated and their bed is gone, although if you see a green checkmark that means their bed is still alive, so in theory
View attachment 2958
^^ This means they don't have their bed nor is their team alive
View attachment 2959
Another example is my bed, its still alive, due to vape v5 It shows that my bed is still alive and that my team along with my random partner is also alive.
now for awareness of people coming to your bed there is this very important module you need, it looks like this
View attachment 2961
It is called Nametags and it lets you know where people are, how far they are, their username, and their gear.
all you have to do is look around your base and if you see anyone coming you just toggle autoblock bhop and you should be good.

traps are actually better then some alerter because most traps give you a home base advantage that just an alerter would let you know "hey your bed is gonna be broken because they rushed diamond tools 2 seconds into the game" mining fatigue traps and counter offense traps are so good and could save an entire game if you just use them, if you'd like to queue up with me in doubles I can show you how to use vape v5 to actually win in bedwars and proper strats that are now made possible because of all the modules
reohn#6666
dude, ur so frickin proffesional u seem like a bedwars god tbh.

idc9999

Social Credit
View attachment 2957
I think a good example to look at it here, so we see an X that means their team is eliminated and their bed is gone, although if you see a green checkmark that means their bed is still alive, so in theory
View attachment 2958
View attachment 2959
Another example is my bed, its still alive, due to vape v5 It shows that my bed is still alive and that my team along with my random partner is also alive.
now for awareness of people coming to your bed there is this very important module you need, it looks like this
View attachment 2961
It is called Nametags and it lets you know where people are, how far they are, their username, and their gear.
all you have to do is look around your base and if you see anyone coming you just toggle autoblock bhop and you should be good.

traps are actually better then some alerter because most traps give you a home base advantage that just an alerter would let you know "hey your bed is gonna be broken because they rushed diamond tools 2 seconds into the game" mining fatigue traps and counter offense traps are so good and could save an entire game if you just use them, if you'd like to queue up with me in doubles I can show you how to use vape v5 to actually win in bedwars and proper strats that are now made possible because of all the modules
reohn#6666
also, i would like to play with u in bedwars but i dont have alts and i dont want my ign to be leaked to vape forums so :(

idc9999

Social Credit
View attachment 2957
View attachment 2958
View attachment 2959
View attachment 2961

reohn#6666
vape v5? da hek?

Keeloman

Social Credit
View attachment 2957
View attachment 2958
View attachment 2959
View attachment 2961

reohn#6666
Thank you for this I think the poster forgot what a fucking sidebar was and can't tell the difference between X's and checks. If you really need a feature like that use search or literally look 2 inches to the right and check if a bed is gone

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
There should be a bed ESP cause sometimes, i mess up and tnt already broken base, ik there a scoreboard on the right but its just way easier to have a bed ESP.
Second module suggestion would be a bed alerter, like if an enemy starts going near your bed, vape warns you, instead of having to buy a trap.
bed alerter is the dumbest thing i ever read. but the bed esp could be somewhat useful but not worth making its own module.

Wisher

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '20
There should be a bed ESP cause sometimes, i mess up and tnt already broken base, ik there a scoreboard on the right but its just way easier to have a bed ESP.
Second module suggestion would be a bed alerter, like if an enemy starts going near your bed, vape warns you, instead of having to buy a trap.
1: exactly what nyor said
2: wtf holy shit no that's not even possible

idc9999

Social Credit
no wonder ur so retarded
dont you every fucking dare make fun of my dad u peice of fucking degenrated shit, ill hire a fucking hitman to fucking kill you with a headshot and hell even decaptiate u peice of shit. my dad is a good guy.

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
dont you every fucking dare make fun of my dad u peice of fucking degenrated shit, ill hire a fucking hitman to fucking kill you with a headshot and hell even decaptiate u peice of shit. my dad is a good guy.
do it

Veraux

Social Credit
no, i asked my dad if i could buy alts with my own money and he said now because alts are stolen and he said its illegal so :(

(true story no joke)
Your dad is pretty smart if he’s actually aware that alts are stolen accounts. Tell him I said hello lol